Consultant (Retail – Price Optimization)
SAS Institute LLC is seeking an experienced professional for the position of a Consultant focused on Retail Industry within Professional Services Department.
As a Consultant, you will position and support implementation of world’s leading solutions in Retail areas for different business purposes. You will work as a part of Project team, which consists of Project Manager, ETL Consultants, BI Consultant, Architect, possibly Deep Analytical Consultant.
- Regular Price Optimization.
- Promotion Optimization.
- Markdown Optimization.
- General Business Analytics:
- Data preparation for analysis.
- Data quality management.
- Business reports based on analytics.
- Understanding and development Customer needs.
- Functional requirements development working with the Customer.
- Software implementations participation as a Consultant and/or Analyst:
- Preparing and conducting requirement-gathering workshops.
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Exploring Customer data.
- Building analytical models.
- Developing results reports and presenting reports to Customers.
- Experience in business processes development for Retail company.
- Hands-on experience in Price Optimization and Promo/Markdown Optimization in Retail would be appreciated.
- Experience in the Solutions for Price Optimization and so on (Oracle, JDA, Revionics, IBM/DemandTec).
- Master's degree in Applied Maths, Programming or closely related field.
- Participation in adaptation of Solutions and participation in project implementation as a plus.
- Ability to communicate with people with different background.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience in SAS Solutions as a plus.
The company offers an attractive compensation package, ability for professional and career growth, work in the friendly international environment.