Consultant (Retail – Price Optimization)
SAS Institute LLC is currently looking for an experienced professional for the position of Consultant focused on Retail Industry in Professional Services Department.
As a Consultant, you will position and support implementation of world’s leading solutions in Retail areas for different business purposes including:
- Regular Price Optimization
- Promotion Optimization
- Markdown Optimization
- General Business Analytics
- Data preparation for analysis
- Data quality management
- Business reports based on analytics
- Understanding and development Customer needs.
- Functional requirements development working with the Customer.
- Software implementations participation as a Consultant and/or Analyst:
- preparing and conducting requirement-gathering workshops,
- translating business requirements into technical requirements,
- exploring Customer data,
- building analytical models,
- developing results reports and presenting reports to Customers
- Working as a part of Project team, which consists of Project Manager, ETL Consultants, BI Consultant, Architect, possibly Deep Analytical Consultant.
- Experience in business processes development for Retail company,
- Hands-on experience in Price Optimization and Promo/Markdown Optimization in Retail would be appreciated,
- Experience in the Solutions for Price Optimization and so on (Oracle, JDA, Revionics, IBM/DemandTec),
- Master's degree in Applied Maths, Programming or closely related field,
- Participation in adaptation of Solutions and participation in project implementation as a plus.
- Ability to communicate with people with different background,
- Good written and spoken English,
- Experience in SAS Solutions as a plus.
The company offers an attractive compensation package, ability for professional and career growth, work in the friendly international environment.