Data enthusiasts and execs go all-in for debut Analytics Experience in Las Vegas, Sept. 12-14
SAS’ new analytics summit will explore the latest trends and innovations in big data
What happens in Vegas won’t stay in Vegas – not if you’re at Bellagio Sept. 12-14 for Analytics Experience 2016, presented by SAS. The world analytics leader has married its annual Analytics Conference Series and The Premier Business Leadership Series, creating a singular learning and networking symposium for top executives and technical professionals alike.
Data innovators from all levels of business will explore the latest in advanced analytics through industry- and technology-specific breakouts, hands-on workshops and how-to demos. Registrants can choose from more than 200 offerings led by experts from trendsetting companies like Google, Microsoft, Dow Jones, Yum! Brands, General Motors, Dignity Health, Steelcase and 1-800 Flowers.com. Whatever their roles, attendees will return home with expanded professional networks, anxious to put new knowledge into practice.
Thought provoking, eye-opening
Analytics Experience 2016 will examine the hottest analytics topics, including business intelligence, data management, customer intelligence, fraud and risk analytics, the Internet of Things, cybersecurity and Hadoop. Industry experts and thought leaders will challenge perspectives with keynotes that intrigue and inspire, including:
- One World: The Merging of the Physical and Digital Domains – Jared Cohen, President of Jigsaw (formerly Google Ideas), Chief Advisor to Alphabet Executive Chairman, and co-author of the New York Times best-seller The New Digital Age: Transforming Nations, Businesses and Our Lives. Cohen uses his vantage point as president of the world’s preeminent technology incubator and experience as a State Department strategist to offer eye-opening insights about the physical/digital world in which we live.
- Data for Good – Jake Porway, founder and Executive Director of DataKind. The same algorithms that companies use to boost profits can help them boost their impact. Porway explains how big data can tackle big social issues – and how data scientists can apply their skills for the greater good.
- Disrupting Digital Business: The Post-Sales, On-Demand Economy Is Here – R “Ray” Wang, CEO and Principal Analyst at Constellation Research and author of Disrupting Digital Business: Create an Authentic Experience in the Peer-to-Peer Economy. Wang reveals a new way of thinking about business, one that uses “digital DNA” to deliver outcomes and helps companies transition from selling products to keeping brand promises.
In a first for SAS, Analytics Experience will include a TED Talks-style keynote. Industry visionaries Jeremiah Owyang (founder of Crowd Companies) and Amber MacArthur (President of Konnekt, TV commentator and author of the best-seller Power Friending) will join Vice President of SAS Best Practices Jill Dyche for “The Road Ahead.” The trio will provide a peek into emerging trends in the collaborative economy, IoT, machine learning, cloud, mobile and data visualization.
40th anniversary registration discount: SAS40
Online registration is open. In celebration of its 40th anniversary, SAS is offering $200 off individual business and government registrations from July 30 through Aug. 12. To qualify, use discount code “SAS40.”
In addition, university faculty qualify for half-price registration, and full-time students can register to attend the conference free of charge. Business and governmental organizations registering five or more participants are eligible for team discounts based on the number of registrants. Complete details online.
Get trained and certified for less
Attendees may take advantage of valuable pre- and post-conference SAS® training and certification exam opportunities, offered at discounted rates with their conference registration. Topics range from time series forecasting and neural network modeling to using SAS for data visualization. And in celebration of SAS’ 100,000th credential achievement, certification exams are being offered at half-price – with even steeper discounts for students and academics.
Engage with Analytics Experience online
SAS fans can participate in Analytics Experience 2016 from anywhere in the world via many social media channels:
- Blogs: Read reports from sessions, view video updates and hear from SAS and customer experts on blogs.sas.com.
- Twitter: Follow @SASsoftware and the hashtag #AnalyticsX.
- Facebook: Like SAS Software to receive updates.
- LinkedIn: Keep up on the SAS company and SAS Users Group pages.
- SAS Communities: Join the Analytics Experience 2016 community.