Combining data preparation, feature engineering, modern statistical and machine learning techniques in a single, scalable, in-memory processing environment for developing, testing and deploying models.
What is SAS® Analytics Cloud?
SAS Machine Learning is the first offering available on SAS Analytics Cloud – a powerful new way to get world-class software as a service (SaaS) from SAS. Running on the SAS Cloud and using the latest container technology, Analytics Cloud eliminates the need to install, update or maintain software or related infrastructure. Look for more offerings on Analytics Cloud in the future.
Sign up, sign in and get to work.
Quickly identify patterns, trends and relationships in structured and unstructured data.
With no software to install and simplified, user-based licensing, SAS Machine Learning on Analytics Cloud gives you fast, easy access to a broad set of modern statistical, machine learning, deep learning and text analytics algorithms. This includes neural networks, clustering, different flavors of regression, forest, gradient boosting models, support vector machines, natural language processing, topic detection and others. Having access to these leading-edge algorithms drives innovation and enables you to uncover new patterns, trends and relationships between data attributes in structured and unstructured data.
Spend less time number crunching, more time generating meaningful insights.
Use autotuning capabilities to automatically find the best set of machine learning hyperparameters or properties based on your modeling objective. And take advantage of built-in optimization solvers to build optimal models in the shortest amount of time. The automated capabilities of SAS Machine Learning on Analytics Cloud empower you to spend more time gleaning meaningful insights from your data by letting SAS crunch the numbers for you.
Take advantage of a powerful, collaborative coding environment for both SAS® and Python programmers.
In addition to using the SAS language, you can access SAS algorithms from Jupyter Notebook using Python. SAS Machine Learning on SAS Analytics Cloud provides a unified experience for generating models, assessing output and gaining insights. You can access the same machine learning algorithms and data that are available via SAS programming in SAS® Studio.
Try it. Love it? Buy it.
Try SAS Machine Learning on Analytics Cloud for free, and see firsthand how easy it is to get programmatic access to some of the most powerful data science applications available – featuring world-class SAS Analytics. If you like SAS Machine Learning, Analytics Cloud offers simplified licensing with a try-to-buy path that features user-based pricing, self-administration, and the ability to share projects and data with other team members.
Explore More on SAS® Machine Learning on Analytics Cloud & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Overview Brochure
- Product Brief
- Solution Brief
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Article Five AI TechnologiesDo you know the difference between artificial intelligence and machine learning? And can you explain why computer vision is an AI technology? Find out in this short explainer.
- Article Discover a secret resource for working with cloud providersAre you overwhelmed by the hundreds of options and offers in the cloud? Are you finding it hard to select the best cloud services from the different cloud providers? Why not ask a neutral and informed third party for help?
Machine Learning Use Cases in Financial Crimes
Learn 10 proven ways machine learning can boost the efficiency and effectiveness of fraud and financial crimes teams – from data collection to detection to investigation and reporting.
Quality in SAS Global Hosting and US Professional Services
Providing quality analytic cloud solutions by integrating high-value analytics, optimized infrastructure, and the right expert at the right time.
How to Do Deep Learning With SAS®
Get an introduction to deep learning techniques and applications, and learn how SAS supports the creation of deep neural network models.
Delivering SAS® Expertise to Your Door
SAS Remote Managed Software and Services fulfills customers’ application management needs when they require or prefer that the solution and data remain on-site.
- Analyst Report Bloor InBrief: SAS Event Stream ProcessingLearn why Bloor considers SAS a major contender in the market for streaming analytics platforms due to SAS’ differentiating analytic capabilities, notable performance and continuous improvement of in-stream models using machine learning.
- Analyst Report How Data Science Teams Leverage Machine Learning and Other Advanced AnalyticsGartner's 2017 customer reference survey for data science and machine learning platforms reveals how many organizations are undertaking data science initiatives.
Hosted Managed Services for SAS® Technology
SAS provides hosted managed services designed to provide faster and easier deployment options for SAS technologies. This white paper reviews the fundamentals of this capability.
- Article A guide to machine learning algorithms and their applicationsDo you know the difference between supervised and unsupervised learning? How about the difference between decision trees and forests? Or when to use a support vector algorithm? Get all the answers here.
- Article How to drill a better hole with analyticsFrom drilling holes to preventing health care fraud, learn about some of the new technologies SAS has patented with IoT and machine learning technologies.
Artificial Intelligence for Executives
This paper outlines the SAS approach to AI and explains key concepts. It also provides process and implementation tips if you are considering adding AI technologies to your business and analytical strategies.
- Article Machine learning and artificial intelligence in a brave new worldWhat is the interplay between man and machine in a brave new world with AI?
- Research Nerd in the herd: protecting elephants with data scienceA passionate SAS data scientist uses machine learning to detect tuberculosis in elephants. Find out how her research can help prevent the spread of the disease.
Machine Learning With SAS® Enterprise Miner™
Learn how SAS modelers prepared data and applied different machine learning techniques to create and identify the most accurate model for predicting churn using KDD Cup data.
- Article Detect and prevent banking application fraudSince credit fraud often starts with a falsified application, it makes sense to have analytics-driven tools in place to detect fraud from the earliest point and across the life of the account.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence in a brave new world
Machine learning in the last few decades has given way to an AI revolution. From self-driving cars to virtual assistants, learn more about the endless possibilities for these developing technologies.
- Analyst Report Hype Cycle for Data Science and Machine Learning, 2018Data and analytics leaders should use this Hype Cycle to understand technologies generating excitement and inflated expectations, as well as significant movements in adoption and maturity.
- Article Machine learning, Michael J. Fox and finding a cure for Parkinson’sUsing machine learning, data scientists developed a model that can help doctors accurately predict Parkinson's disease progression and start treatment earlier, when it will have greater impact.
- Article Analytics: A must-have tool for leading the fight on prescription and illicit drug addictionStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- Analyst Report 5 Pitfalls to Avoid When Designing an Effective Data and Analytics Organization In this research report, Gartner examines five major pitfalls that significantly inhibit the design of an effective data and analytics organization, then discusses practical steps that data and analytics leaders can take to avoid them.
BI, Analytics, and the Cloud: Strategies for Business Agility
This TDWI Research report examines organizations’ experiences with, and plans for, cloud BI and analytics, new cloud models, and what should be considered when moving to the cloud.
Advanced Analytics: Moving Toward AI, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing
The global excitement around the latest advancements in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) technologies has increased with the evolution of computing power.