Analytics Experience 2016: Big data analytics on a roll in Las Vegas this September
Following spring’s best-attended SAS® Global Forum, SAS doubles down on the Vegas Strip, launching inaugural Analytics Experience at Bellagio Sept. 12-14
Brighter than the blaze of lights marking the Las Vegas Strip, advanced analytics is a beacon illuminating hidden insights that guide leading organizations’ most critical business decisions – when to fold a hand and when to go for broke. The allure of such knowledge will draw droves of executives and analytics experts to rejoin SAS at Bellagio in Las Vegas, Sept. 12-14, as the global analytics leader debuts Analytics Experience 2016.
Analytics Experience 2016 is a first-of-its kind learning and networking opportunity for data enthusiasts. The event unites SAS’ two traditional fall events:
- The Analytics Conference Series, where SAS practitioners explored the latest in research and best practices with hands-on explorations of technologies like data forecasting, data mining, data visualization, and more.
- The Premier Business Leadership Series, a mecca for thought leadership and idea exchange among top-tier, analytics-minded executives.
Analytics Experience 2016 combines the best of both events. The integrated content appeals to all audiences, giving data professionals and business leaders alike unlimited freedom to tailor their ideal conference experience.
Learning without boundaries
A learning opportunity like no other, Analytics Experience 2016 draws from crowd-sourced content proposals submitted by nearly 350 SAS users. Attendees can customize itineraries that blend thought leadership, analytics know-how, learning and connecting from more than 200 offerings, including:
- 120 breakout sessions.
- 3 hands-on workshops.
- 20 super demos.
- 24 small group table talks.
- 15 SAS training classes combined with three SAS certification testing opportunities.
Keynotes feature Jared Cohen, president of Jigsaw (formerly Google ideas) and co-author of The New Digital Age, among others.
Online registration is open now, with options for adding SAS training and certification testing. University faculty qualify for half-price registration; full-time students can register to attend the conference free of charge. Business and governmental organizations registering five or more participants are eligible for team discounts based on the number of registrants. Find additional details online.
What happens in Vegas...
SAS fans can follow and engage with Analytics Experience 2016 from anywhere in the world via many social media channels:
· Blogs: Read reports from sessions, view video updates and hear from SAS and customer experts on blogs.sas.com.
· Facebook: Like SAS Software to receive updates.
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative software and services, SAS empowers and inspires customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. SAS gives you THE POWER TO KNOW®.