THE 8TH WORKSHOP ADVANCED ANALYTICS AND DATA SCIENCE
and Data Science
Business Analytics & Academia
Free Virtual Event, ON-DEMAND
Welcome to the 8th International Workshop Advanced Analytics and Data Science! The 2021 conference will gather academic and industry leaders, professionals and students to uncover the potential of analytics and artificial intelligence as the key drivers of digital transformation and discuss how employers and educators can collaborate to improve education of the next generation of analytical talents.
About the Conference
Take the opportunity to participate in a learning and networking event where academic and industry leaders discuss how to transform data into decisions that improve operations and results in turbulent times.
Keep up with the newest technology innovations and find out how to make efficient use of analytics and artificial intelligence to reimagine strategies and processes, build resilience and prepare for the future.
Share knowledge, experience and best practices and discuss challenges impacting higher education analytics programs and potential damaging effects for business that arise from data science skills gap.
- Beata Czarnacka - Chrobot Professor SGH, Ph.D. Dean of the Collegium of Economic Analysis. Director of the Institute of Information Systems and Digital Economy.
- Mark Wolff Advisory Industry Consultant and Chief Health Analytics Strategist, SAS
- Tomasz Burzykowski Professor, Hasselt University
- Monika Książek Head of Data Science, Play – Iliad Group
- Peter Pugh-Jones Head of IoT Operations, EMEA & AP, SAS
- Carlos Pinheiro Ph.D., Principal Data Scientist, SAS Institute and a Visiting Professor at Data ScienceTech Institute in France
- Mariusz Rafało Assistant Professor, Institute of Computer Science and Digital Economy, SGH Warsaw School of Economics
- Przemysław Szufel Assistant Professor at Decision Analysis and Support Unit, SGH - Warsaw School of Economics; Adjunct Professor, Cybersecurity Research Lab, Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, Toronto
- Piotr Kaczyński Senior Business Solutions Manager, SAS
- Sebastian Zając Assistant Professor, SGH Warsaw School of Economics
- James Cochran Associate Dean for Research, Professor of Applied Statistics, and the Rogers-Spivey Faculty Fellow, The University of Alabama
- Piotr Kramek Conference Moderator, Data Science Manager, Customer Advisory, SAS Central Europe