THE 7TH WORKSHOP ADVANCED ANALYTICS AND DATA SCIENCE
and Data Science
Real Time Analytics & Cybersecurity
Virtual event • ON-DEMAND
Read more information about the event!
The International Event “Advanced Analytics and Data Science - Real Time Analytics & Cybersecurity” gathers both data scientists and business leaders who are passionate about analytics. The main objective of the conference is to encourage discussion on the vision and strategy for the development of business & academic sectors using advanced analytical tools as a foundation for developing data-driven business & analytical environments.
If you couldn’t make it to the Advanced Analytics and Data Science 2020 or if there were any presentations you didn’t manage to see, watch the recorded sessions right here!
Global lessons for AI/ML use
Best practices in real-time analytics supporting various business topics like:
RISK MANAGEMENT • CREDIT SCORING • CUSTOMER INTELLIGENCE • FRAUD DETECTION AND PREVENTION
Shared will be global experiences on what has worked and what impediments institutions to get value from their AI/ML investments.
Industry experts will share views and insights with one overarching goal: helping the Industry to navigate safely through uncharted waters in stormy weather.
- Murray de Villiers Senior Manager, SAS Global Academic Program SEMEA
- Bartosz Wójcicki Director of Antifraud Services Bureau, Credit Information Bureau
- Professor Dominik Ślęzak Warsaw University, CEO, QED Software
- Piotr Czetwertyński Technology Architecture Manager, Accenture
- Sebastian Dziadkowiec Technology Architecture Senior Manager, Accenture
- Naeem Siddiqi Senior Advisor, Risk and Quantitative Solutions, SAS Institute
- Marcin Nadolny Head of EMEA Banking & Insurance Fraud, SAS Institute
- Łukasz Libuda Conference Moderator, Experienced SAS Consultant, SAS Poland
- Scott Mongeau Principal Data Scientist, SARK7