SAS® Certified Intelligence Platform Deployment
Professional for SAS®9
Technical Certifications for SAS Partners (restricted access)
Validates the skills required to deploy the SAS® Intelligence Platform, including planning, deploying, debugging and troubleshooting the SAS® 9.4 Intelligence Platform software and related third-party components
Successful candidates should have hands-on skills and knowledge in topics such as:
- Planning and executing the deployment.
- Configuring the metadata server.
- Configuring the application server.
- Configuring the SAS Visual Analytics server.
- Configuring the SAS web server.
- Configuring the client.
- Validating the deployment.
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the
SAS 9.4 Intelligence Platform Deployment Professional for SAS®9 exam.
- 25 multiple-choice questions (must achieve score of 80 percent correct to pass).
- Eight hours to complete exam.
This multiple-choice exam is administered as part of a practical, hands-on/lab-based exam environment consisting of a Linux SAS Web Application Server middle tier with a clustered metadata server. Each candidate is expected to install all SAS 9.4 intelligence platform required software, including all third-party components.