You are invited to experience a new way of learning SAS
We do it in shorter time, covering more topics, lot's of hands-on exercises and get closer to your specific SAS-challenges.
Experts at Your Service
The instructors at the event are some of our most Knowledgeable colleagues in the Nordics, with many years of experience using SAS.
Develop your expertise in our short, focussed presentations where you will be provided handouts and hands-on exercises for selected sessions to underpin your learning and ensuring that you can take away key learning back to your desk.
Become more efficient in your usage of SAS, we will be sharing Tips & Tricks in SAS Programming & Analytics throughout the day.
One Day. Two Tracks.
- Make your variables work for you
- Get the first feel for your data with Exploratory Data Analysis
- Timeseries analysis using Enterprise Guide.
- Using the power of Enterprise Miner for Variable Clustering
- Trend Estimation - feature engineering
- Deep Learning with SAS
- SAS Viya Code from transactional data to modeling and apply the best model on today data
- Tips & Tricks - How to get external data in SAS
- SAS Macro Language or PROC LUA - when to use what
- Abstract SQL and SAS efficiency
- Say it with graphs!
- Survival tips for programmers in SAS Viya
- Can you forget about Enterprise Guide now Visual Analytics is here?
- What's new in SAS Enterprise Guide 8.1