NOTE: Due to maintenance work at the Blaricumerweg, the old bridge, there is an alternative route to the SAS office. This takes place from March 29th until the second week of June.
Below you will find a customized route description.
By car, coming from Amersfoort:
- On the highway A1 coming from Amersfoort, you take exit 8 'Blaricum, Huizen'
- At the traffic lights turn left
- At the next traffic lights turn right, follow 'Huizen'
- Then turn right at the traffic lights to the Crailoseweg
- Take the third exit left (after 2 km) to the Langerhuizerweg
- Follow this road until the major road, and turn left for the Nieuwe Bussummerweg
- Take the first exit left to the Flevolaan
- After 650 meters on intersection turn sharply to the left and take the entrance of the Manor ‘Landgoed Oud Bussem’. Mind the speed ramp!
- Please keep left. You will find the guest parking in front of the Manor. If this parking area is full, please follow the road to the parking area situated in the forest, on the right side of the Manor. Should you be our guest for a longer period we kindly request you to use the parking in the forest
By car, coming from Utrecht:
- On the highway A27 coming from Utrecht, at intersection Eemnes, you take exit A1, direction Amsterdam
- See for further instructions the route description coming from Amersfoort
By car, coming from Amsterdam:
- On the highway A1 coming from Amsterdam, you take exit 7 to Bussum / Naarden
- At the end of the exit you go to the right at the first traffic lights in the direction of Naarden
- At the second traffic lights you cannot go to the right, but go straight ahead.
- At 700 meters take the 1st exit on the roundabout and continue on the Amersfoortsestraatweg
- After 600 meters, just before the drawbridge, turn right to the Huizerstraatweg
- After 1.7 km turn right to the Flevolaan (follow Naarden, Amsterdam)
- After 600 meters you cross the major road and continue on the Flevolaan
- After 650 meters turn on intersection sharply to the left and take the entrance of the Manor ‘Landgoed Oud Bussem’. Mind the speed ramp!
- Please keep left. You will find the guest parking in front of the Manor. If this parking area is full, please follow the road to the parking area situated in the forest, on the right side of the Manor. Should you be our guest for a longer period we kindly request you to use the parking in the forest.
- Please see also map at the bottom of this page.
By public transport:
- From raFrom railway station Naarden/Bussum you take bus number 100 (in the direction of Huizen) or bus 101 (direction of Amsterdam Amstel). Leave the bus at bus stop: Potgieterlaan
- Follow the Brediusweg, at the traffic lights cross the main road, but stay on the Brediusweg and walk straight ahead. The Brediusweg turns into the Old Blaricumerweg.
- After passing the viaduct (walk over the highway) and the old stone bridge (closed for motorized traffic), turn right and continue to the Old Blaricumerweg.At the end of this lawn you will find the Estate "Oud Bussem"
- For further information about public transport, please call: 0900-9292
- From the railway station Naarden-Bussum bike in eastern direction
- On the crossing cycle into the Brediusweg
- Follow the Brediusweg until the big crossing where you find the NH Jan Tabak hotel on your left side
- At the traffic lights go straight
- Continue the road en pass the highway A1 (this is the Oud Blaricumerweg)
- At the first right (after the bridge closed for motorized traffic only) you cycle on the Oud Blaricumerweg
- At the end you will find the "Oud-Bussem" estate
- On the estate keep to the right and you will find the bike storage in front of the Manor