SAS® Certified Architecture and Design Specialist for SAS® Grid Manager 9.4
Technical Certifications for SAS Partners (restricted access)
Validates the skills required to architect, plan, deploy and configure high-availability SAS Grid® Manager in a SAS® 9.4 environment
Successful candidates should have hands-on skills and knowledge in topics such as:
- Interpreting hardware infrastructure, software infrastructure and their requirements.
- Optimizing SAS Grid Manager for Platform middleware configuration settings.
- Understanding SAS Grid Manager workload management.
- Deploying all related software.
- Performing system management configuration.
- Advising on architecture, infrastructure and deployment impacts related to high availability.
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS Grid Manager 9.4 Architecture and Design Specialist exam.
- 65-70 multiple-choice questions (must achieve score of 65 percent correct to pass).
- 1.5 hours to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-394; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.