SAS® Certified Visual Business Analyst:
Exploration and Design Using SAS® Visual Analytics
Designed for analysts who are using SAS® Visual Analytics to explore data and create reports that provide concise, interactive and relevant data summaries
Successful candidates should be skilled in topics such as
- Adding and manipulating data items within SAS Visual Analytics
- Exploring data with SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Creating report content using SAS Visual Analytics Designer.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS® Visual Analytics 7.4 Exploration and Design exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60-65 multiple-choice, short-answer, and interactive questions.
- Interactive questions simulate the SAS Visual Analytics user interface and ask you to configure a portion of SAS Visual Analytics to produce a specific visualization. Please see our FAQ for more information. You must achieve a score of 68 percent correct to pass.
- 100 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-277; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
Exam fee: $180 USD