SAS® Regulatory Risk Management
Proactively manage regulatory risk with a single, end-to-end risk management environment. A transparent framework and integrated data aggregation, analytics and reporting capabilities provide an open, flexible and extensible means of measuring and managing regulatory risk in a constantly changing regulatory environment.
Respond quickly to regulatory changes.
Easily adapt to changing regulatory requirements, and accommodate varying interpretations of Basel II and Basel III guidelines across multiple jurisdictions. Our flexible solution allows for easy system evolution, so you can stay up-to-date.
Easily integrate complementary solutions.
Seamlessly integrate your credit scoring/internal rating system with your credit portfolio risk assessment processes. And easily incorporate third-party or user-defined pricing and valuation models.
Get up and running faster, with minimal project risk.
Predefined regulatory environments, sample reports and a banking-specific data model enable you to get up and running quickly for faster regulatory compliance. The parallel processing capabilities of the SAS Infrastructure for Risk Management execution platform result in a 50 percent or more reduction in processing time, compared with previous versions.
Ensure audit and system transparency.
There are no hidden system files or black-box models, which ensures transparency throughout your processes. You can archive all the data and intermediate calculation steps, then access, audit and validate them as needed for supervisory and internal review requirements. All processing steps and flows are fully documented and can be visualized.
- Prebuilt data model and risk repository. Comprehensive, banking-specific data model populates the data mart by applying hundreds of predefined SAS data transformation routines.
- Comprehensive data management. Interactive, point-and-click SAS Data Integration environment and integrated metadata reduce the need for custom coding, testing and maintenance.
- Support for regulatory calculations, including Basel II and III. Fully supports implementation of Basel II and Basel III and CRD for all three credit risk approaches (Standardized, IRB Foundation and IRB Advanced).
- Integration with SAS® Credit Scoring. Allows for information reuse, which adds value to your overall organizational performance management.
- Parallel processing. SAS Infrastructure for Risk Management execution platform speeds processing.
- Complete audit and system transparency. Robust data model stores analysis output and provides complete auditing and historization capabilities.