Combining data preparation, feature engineering, modern statistical and machine learning techniques in a single, scalable, in-memory processing environment for developing, testing and deploying models.
Sign up, sign in and get to work.
Quickly identify patterns, trends and relationships in structured and unstructured data.
With no software to install and simplified, user-based licensing, SAS Machine Learning gives you fast, easy access to a broad set of modern statistical, machine learning, deep learning and text analytics algorithms. This includes neural networks, clustering, different flavors of regression, forest, gradient boosting models, support vector machines, natural language processing, topic detection and others. Having access to these leading-edge algorithms drives innovation and enables you to uncover new patterns, trends and relationships between data attributes in structured and unstructured data.
Spend less time number crunching, more time generating meaningful insights.
Use autotuning capabilities to automatically find the best set of machine learning hyperparameters or properties based on your modeling objective. And take advantage of built-in optimization solvers to build optimal models in the shortest amount of time. The automated capabilities of SAS Machine Learning empower you to spend more time gleaning meaningful insights from your data by letting SAS crunch the numbers for you.
Take advantage of a powerful, collaborative coding environment for both SAS® and Python programmers.
In addition to using the SAS language, you can access SAS algorithms from Jupyter Notebook using Python. SAS Machine Learning provides a unified experience for generating models, assessing output and gaining insights. You can access the same machine learning algorithms and data that are available via SAS programming in SAS® Studio.
Try it. Love it? Buy it.
Try SAS Machine Learning and see firsthand how easy it is to get programmatic access to some of the most powerful data science applications available – featuring world-class SAS Analytics. If you like SAS Machine Learning, we offer simplified licensing with a try-to-buy path that features user-based pricing, self-administration, and the ability to share projects and data with other team members.
Explore More on SAS® Machine Learning & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- Blog Post
- Caso di Studio
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Overview Brochure
- Product Brief
- Solution Brief
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Articolo Detect and prevent banking application fraudSince credit fraud often starts with a falsified application, it makes sense to have analytics-driven tools in place to detect fraud from the earliest point and across the life of the account.
- Articolo Fraud detection and machine learning: What you need to knowMachine learning and fraud analytics are critical components of a fraud detection toolkit. Here’s what you’ll need to get started – from integrating supervised and unsupervised machine learning in operations to maintaining customer service while defending against fraud.
- Articolo Discover a secret resource for working with cloud providersAre you overwhelmed by the hundreds of options and offers in the cloud? Are you finding it hard to select the best cloud services from the different cloud providers? Why not ask a neutral and informed third party for help?
- Articolo Applying machine learning to IoT dataLet’s move beyond theoretical discussions about machine learning and the Internet of Things – and talk about practical business applications instead.
- White Paper Delivering SAS® Expertise to Your DoorSAS Remote Managed Services fulfills customers’ application management needs when they require or prefer that the solution and data remain on-site. Learn how this offering can help your organization deliver insights from your analytics program.
- Articolo Benvenuti nelle assicurazioni 4.0: tutto a portata di clickSecondo i dati di una ricerca condotta da CeTif-Excellence Consulting, nei prossimi mesi/anni l’80% delle compagnie assicurative punterà a investire su customer experience, canali digitali, prodotti e servizi abbinati per rispondere in modo più puntuale alle nuove esigenze del consumatore/assicurato.
- White Paper Analytics Across the Student Life CycleWhy higher education institutions need to implement data integration, data visualization and analytics solutions. It then shares best practices for applying these technologies across the student life cycle and examples of how schools are using these technologies to improve decision making.
- Articolo Analytics: A must-have tool for leading the fight on prescription and illicit drug addictionStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- White Paper Data Mining From A to ZThis paper shows how you can use predictive analytics and data mining to reveal new insights from data, as well as get all the pieces and parts moving together for maximum value.
- Articolo Exploring the sun with big dataResearchers working for NASA are using automatic, exploratory and visual analysis of big data to help understand the mysteries of our universe.
- White Paper Field Experience in Embedded AnalyticsFast-track selected analytics into the could by leveraging expertise, using the latest methods, and focusing on the end state. Find ways to create more business value with analytics in the cloud – and ways to get there faster.
- White Paper Artificial Intelligence for ExecutivesThis paper outlines the SAS approach to AI and explains key concepts. It also provides process and implementation tips if you are considering adding AI technologies to your business and analytical strategies.
- Articolo Ci vuole cuore e cervello per portare a terra progetti di machine learning70 studenti di 3 dipartimenti diversi dell’Università Bicocca di Milano si sono sfidati sviluppando un progetto completo di machine learning su dati AC Milan. Due giorni per preparare i dati, sviluppare il modello analitico, e raccontare l’esperienza in modalità data storytelling.
- Articolo A guide to machine learning algorithms and their applicationsDo you know the difference between supervised and unsupervised learning? How about the difference between decision trees and forests? Or when to use a support vector algorithm? Get all the answers here.
- Articolo 5 ways to measure beehive health with analytics and hive-streaming dataThis analytical approach to understanding bee hive health can automatically alert beekeepers to changes in hive weights, temperatures, flight activity and more.
- White Paper Advanced Analytics: Moving Toward AI, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processingadvanced analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing
- Articolo Artificial Intelligence oltre l’HypeSette triliardi di dispositivi connessi da qui al 2025. La capacità di computing e di analisi sarà distribuita sulla superficie di questi sensori. I motori di analisi costruiti su reti neurali e algoritmi di machine learning saranno alla base di questo nuovo ecosistema.
- Articolo Computational Data Science nel calcio: una preziosa risorsa a supporto dell’allenatoreLa matematica e lo sport non sono mai stati così vicini, al punto da dare vita al Virtual Coach capace di fornire indicazioni strategiche agli allenatori grazie alla modellazione e a tecniche di Machine Learning. Sport analytics: dall’hockey al canottaggio, dalla pallacanestro al baseball. Ecco 5 interessanti esperienze di gioco.
- Articolo AI, Machine Learning and Cloud: universities enter the future of Analytics with SAS Viya for LearnersA collaboration between an academic institution and a multinational is already standing out as a success story that connects education and business. The aim is to support students in their data science training, put them to work on real-world projects and give them high in demand, future proof, skills.
- E-Book Discovering new possibilities with SAS® Viya® on Microsoft AzureOrganizations need to quickly solve complex problems and make decisions. That’s exactly what SAS Viya on Microsoft Azure was designed to do. You get powerful, easy to use analytics that incorporate open source and SAS algorithms on a scalable, easy to deploy environment.
- Articolo Stopping the Zika virus: The potential of big data, analyticsHow do you stop global outbreaks? The answer may be in the data about the disease and how it spreads.
- White Paper BI, Analytics, and the Cloud: Strategies for Business AgilityCloud BI and analytics
- Analyst Report Bloor InBrief: SAS Event Stream ProcessingLearn why Bloor considers SAS a major contender in the market for streaming analytics platforms due to SAS’ differentiating analytic capabilities, notable performance and continuous improvement of in-stream models using machine learning.