Meet compliance challenges while advancing your risk management and financial reporting capabilities.
Get results quickly.
Take advantage of prebuilt model templates – or use your existing impairment models, regardless of platform – for a faster implementation. A user-friendly dashboard and out-of-the-box visualizations make it simple to capture data, execute models and generate reports. You can easily customize accounting rules and data flows, and quickly produce results to assess the financial impacts of the new impairment standards.
Establish control and transparency.
A model implementation platform with a centralized model library enables you to effectively monitor the entire modeling process – so you can identify, report and resolve issues quickly. SAS Expected Credit Loss delivers a well-controlled, flexible and scalable solution that supports risk and finance integration capabilities, allowing you to address both current and future IFRS 9 and CECL requirements. Automated reconciliations and comprehensive audit trails ensure reliable financial reporting and transparency to meet the stringent expectations of directors, regulators and auditors.
Create sustainability in expected credit loss modeling.
Perform calculations faster than ever before with high-performance analytics. You can streamline processes and eliminate bottlenecks to efficiently meet financial reporting deadlines quarter after quarter. SAS Expected Credit Loss ensures reliability and repeatability, while reducing your code base, for greater transparency and lower ongoing maintenance costs..
Adapt and grow.
A centralized library enables fast, efficient model management, while fostering collaboration between your risk and finance organizations. With the solution's highly flexible, open and user-friendly platform, you can easily assess the impacts of changing data, models and assumptions, as well as add functionality and optimize your workflows over time as needs change.
Explore More on SAS® Expected Credit Loss & Beyond
Check out some of the leading-edge content packages available for SAS® Expected Credit Loss, all based on the powerful SAS® Platform.
- SAS® Regulatory Content for CECLSoddisfa rapidamente i nuovi standard di current expected credit loss (CECL) previsti negli Stati Uniti, grazie ai migliori strumenti di modellizzazione, flusso di lavoro e reportistica.
- SAS® Regulatory Content for IFRS 9Accelera l'implementazione e soddisfa rapidamente i nuovi standard IFRS 9.
- SAS® Risk and Finance WorkbenchOrchestra tutti gli aspetti dello stress test finanziario e dei processi contro la perdita di credito, consolida i risultati di vari sistemi tramite un hub centrale.
- SAS® Solution Content for Stress TestingAffronta le sfide dello stress test di vigilanza e crea un potente ambiente di dati e modellazione per la pianificazione basata su scenari.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 17Simplify your transition to the IFRS accounting standard with best-in-class models, workflow and reporting.