Augmented data quality – driven by AI/ML, metadata, convergence and integrations across data management offerings for useful automation – continues to be the key driver in this market. This research allows data and analytics leaders to understand the vendor landscape and make the best choice.
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality SolutionsGartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions.
- Customer Story A data-driven approach to whole person careRiverside County relies on data integration and analytics from SAS to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable Californians.
- White Paper The SAS Data Governance Framework: A Blueprint for SuccessThis white paper explains how to build a comprehensive data governance framework that encompasses all parts of the data management infrastructure.
- Article Data management backgrounderFrom data integration to data quality and data preparation, find out what these terms mean and why they’re so important for your analytics projects.
- Article Data quality management What you need to knowData quality isn’t simply good or bad. Data quality management puts quality in context to improve fitness of the data you use for analysis and decision-making.
- Article What is data profiling and how does it make big data easier?Data profiling, the act of monitoring and cleansing data, is an important tool organizations can use to make better data decisions.
- White Paper The General Data Protection Regulation: What It Means and How SAS® Data Management Can HelpFind out how the GDPR could affect your business and how SAS Data Management solutions can help you prepare.
- White Paper Improving Data Preparation for Business AnalyticsThis TDWI Best Practices Report discusses the latest data preparation processes, self-service options and how to effectively integrate data prep with analytics and BI solutions.
- Article The importance of data quality: A sustainable approachBad data wrecks countless business ventures. Here’s a data quality plan to help you get it right.
- Article Data governance: The case for self-validationLearn why you should redefine data governance policies to empower customers to be accountable for keeping their personal data accurate, consistent and up-to-date.
- Article Data quality: The Achilles' heel of risk managementGiven the tightly regulated environment banks face today, the importance of data quality cannot be overstated. Beyond the obvious benefits of staying one step ahead of regulatory mandates, having accurate, integrated and transparent data drives confident, proactive decisions and supports a solid risk management foundation.
- Article Components of an information management strategyBefore starting a data management strategy for your business, you need to understand each component. Data expert David Loshin breaks them down.
- Case Study Canada Post on the (careful) commercialization of dataAs a common data point across databases, address data is an integral part to any master data management strategy. It’s powerful when it’s right; frustrating when it’s not. Could Canada Post turn a seemingly ordinary data point into a profitable business line?
- Article You can’t have that data! It’s not perfect yetShould you have complete confidence in the quality of your data before handing it over for use in processes or analytics? Not necessarily. Find out why it’s okay for your data to be “good enough.”
- Article Five steps that can save your data analytics – and help you save faceThere’s nothing more awkward than watching analysts struggle to defend their results. Even if you think your process is rock-solid, things can go awry – unless you keep these milestones in mind.
- White Paper Building an Analytical Culture for SuccessAn ambitious, culture-centric project reshaped people’s attitudes about data and quickly returned more than a $1 million in cost savings. See the six guiding principles that led to success where three earlier attempts had failed.
Gartner, 2022 Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions by Ankush Jain, Melody Chien. 1 November 2022. SAS was recognized as DataFlux from 2006-2012. Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.