Manufacturers continually wrestle with complex IT and OT issues that are unique to networked industrial environments. The new era of Industry 4.0 can help alleviate these continual growing pains. But the long-term gains come at the cost of short-term pains, with pervasive sensor data no longer residing solely in the factory, but also pouring in from connected products in the field. And manufacturers are finding it even more challenging to scale analytics and data management from automation systems through historians, MES systems, ERP layers and into the cloud – especially while maintaining rigid security and safety requirements.
How SAS Can Help
With cloud computing solutions from SAS, you can use manufacturing analytics software to improve your decision making – regardless of your organization's level of analytical maturity – with a secure, dependable cloud infrastructure that gives you peace of mind while enabling you to:
- Analyze IoT data and gain operational insights in order to improve product quality and yield while reducing risk.
- Adopt an analytics foundation that spans all data, analytics and decisioning needs to help you monetize IoT sensor data and develop innovative new revenue streams.
- Establish a unified, agile, end-to-end platform that enables fast big data analysis for improving operations and producing real business value.
- Make analytics available to everyone, from the shop floor to the top floor, so that every team member can apply analytical techniques to daily work.
SAS has the experience and expertise to deliver cutting-edge manufacturing analytics via the cloud securely, in the way that works best for your operations:
- Software as a service (SaaS). Our managed SaaS offerings are ready to use right out of the box and are customizable to meet changing requirements. We also provide standardized, off-the-shelf SaaS offerings available for immediate use, with no customization.
- Results as a service (RaaS). We combine expert SAS service with award-winning software to help you develop more powerful insights into quality, service, supply chain, customer experience, manufacturing operations and more. There is no software license or infrastructure to buy, and the solution is priced based on what you need. You provide the data and business problem; we deliver the results.
- Hosted and remote managed software and services. Take advantage of cutting-edge SAS technology with maximum uptime, managed by us on your site or ours.
- SAS software deployed in public or private clouds. We offer multiple ways to deploy SAS in public or private clouds, including deployment patterns like Docker containers, Kubernetes for orchestration, or support for Cloud Foundry.
- Cloud-specific SAS offerings. SAS works with major cloud infrastructure providers like Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Oracle to streamline SAS deployments in public clouds. We also partner with a number of managed analytic service providers (MASPs) that offer cloud-based solutions for specific industries, including manufacturing.
SAS® & Cloud Computing Solutions for Manufacturing
- SAS® Cloud-Specific OfferingsGain faster insights, improve performance and optimize resources with SAS' rapid cloud deployments and strategic partnerships.
- SAS® Managed ServicesTake advantage of cutting-edge SAS technology with maximum uptime using hosted and remote managed software and services from SAS.
- SAS® Results as a ServiceGet faster, deeper insights from your existing data using our expertise.
- SAS® Software as a ServiceDari solusi siap pakai yang tersedia untuk penggunaan langsung, hingga penawaran SaaS terkelola yang memenuhi kebutuhan di luar kotak dengan fleksibilitas tambahan untuk penyesuaian, SAS memastikan bahwa setiap keterlibatan mengikuti metodologi dan praktik terbaik yang ditetapkan untuk memberikan hasil yang nyata.