This event welcomes insurance company representatives to showcase new trends (such as machine learning and artificial intelligence) in fraud detection and AML. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear our fraud fighter experts speaking about the application of these new technologies in fraud detection and customer knowledge within the insurance sector.
Besides combating fraud, complying with AML regulations poses an increasing challenge for the sector. The event will include a presentation on the latest AML trends and how insurance companies can apply technology in a lean way to detect potential money laundering.
Join our event in Budapest, on 20th April 2018 to quickly assimilate the application of these new technologies! You will be able to measure the benefits for your business and learn how to use these innovative new tools helping you:
- improve fraud detection and customer experience;
- detect money laundering and ensure AML compliance;
- reduce false positives, cost per claim and time to pay back;
- improve the investigation process.
The attendance is free of charge but registration is required. Please don’t hesitate, register now, as we have a limited number of seats!
Who should attend:
- Claims Manager
- Chief Operations Officer
- Chief Information Officer - will gain insights with regards to a fraud project
- Head of Actuaries
- Chief Compliance Officer / Head of Audit
- Chief Financial Officer - they will understand the cost savings that the insurance company will get from a fraud detection solution
|Friday, April 20|
|08:45 - 09:05||Registration and Breakfast|
|09:05 - 09:20||Welcome and Introduction|
József Abrán, Pre-Sales Manager, SAS
|09:20 - 10:05||Next Generation Insurance Fraud Solution|
David Hartley, Director, Fraud and Financial Crime Practice, SAS
|10:05 - 10:30||Coffee Break|
|10:30 - 11:05||Demonstration|
|11:05 - 11:45||AML compliance solutions for insurance|
Tamas Sváb, Sales Director, Consortix
|11:45 - 12:00||Q&A|
Register now for this event
This event is no longer available for registration.