Combining data preparation, feature engineering, modern statistical and machine learning techniques in a single, scalable, in-memory processing environment for developing, testing and deploying models.
What is SAS® Analytics Cloud?
SAS Machine Learning is the first offering available on SAS Analytics Cloud – a powerful new way to get world-class software as a service (SaaS) from SAS. Running on the SAS Cloud and using the latest container technology, Analytics Cloud eliminates the need to install, update or maintain software or related infrastructure. Look for more offerings on Analytics Cloud in the future.
Sign up, sign in and get to work.
Quickly identify patterns, trends and relationships in structured and unstructured data.
With no software to install and simplified, user-based licensing, SAS Machine Learning on Analytics Cloud gives you fast, easy access to a broad set of modern statistical, machine learning, deep learning and text analytics algorithms. This includes neural networks, clustering, different flavors of regression, forest, gradient boosting models, support vector machines, language processing, topic detection and others. Having access to these leading-edge algorithms drives innovation and enables you to uncover new patterns, trends and relationships between data attributes in structured and unstructured data.
Spend less time number crunching, more time generating meaningful insights.
Use autotuning capabilities to automatically find the best set of machine learning hyperparameters or properties based on your modeling objective. And take advantage of built-in optimization solvers to build optimal models in the shortest amount of time. The automated capabilities of SAS Machine Learning on Analytics Cloud empower you to spend more time gleaning meaningful insights from your data by letting SAS crunch the numbers for you.
Take advantage of a powerful, collaborative coding environment for both SAS® and Python programmers.
In addition to using the SAS language, you can access SAS algorithms from Jupyter using open Python. SAS Machine Learning on SAS Analytics Cloud provides a unified experience for generating models, assessing output and gaining insights. You can access the same machine learning algorithms and data that are available via SAS programming in SAS® Studio.
Try it. Love it? Buy it.
Try SAS Machine Learning on Analytics Cloud for free, and see firsthand how easy it is to get programmatic access to some of the most powerful data science applications available featuring world-class SAS Analytics. And if you like SAS Machine Learning, Analytics Cloud offers simplified licensing with a trial-to-buy path that features user-based pricing, self-administration, and the ability to share projects and data with other team members.
Explore More on SAS® Machine Learning on Analytics Cloud & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Overview Brochure
- Product Brief
- Solution Brief
- Séminaire web
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Article Stopping the Zika virus: The potential of big data, analyticsHow do you stop global outbreaks? The answer may be in the data about the disease and how it spreads.
- Article Analytics: A must-have tool for leading the fight on prescription and illicit drug addictionStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- Video How machine learning can provide customers with more relevant offersIn this video, industry influencer Daniel Newman offers his perspective on ways machine learning can be used to enhance customer experiences.
- Article Five AI TechnologiesDo you know the difference between artificial intelligence and machine learning? And can you explain why computer vision is an AI technology? Find out in this short explainer.
- Article Discover a secret resource for working with cloud providersAre you overwhelmed by the hundreds of options and offers in the cloud? Are you finding it hard to select the best cloud services from the different cloud providers? Why not ask a neutral and informed third party for help?
- Article Machine learning and artificial intelligence in a brave new worldWhat is the interplay between man and machine in a brave new world with AI?
- Séminaire web SAS Viya Architecture and Data Movement: A SAS Programmer’s OverviewExperienced SAS programmers can learn more about SAS Viya architecture and SAS Viya programming.
- Analyst Report The Total Economic Impact Of SAS Customer Intelligence 360Understand the cost savings and business benefits SAS marketing analytics solutions provide this financial services organization.
- Séminaire web Moving SAS Analytics Workloads To Microsoft AzureLearn how the combined power of SAS and Microsoft enables organizations to unlock value and improve performance by moving your analytics workloads to the Azure ecosystem.
- Article 5 ways to measure beehive health with analytics and hive-streaming dataThis analytical approach to understanding bee hive health can automatically alert beekeepers to changes in hive weights, temperatures, flight activity and more.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Multimodal Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning, Q3 2020.Forrester eport states that products evaluated are SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning and SAS® Model Manager.
- Article Exploring the sun with big dataResearchers working for NASA are using automatic, exploratory and visual analysis of big data to help understand the mysteries of our universe.
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms, Q1 2021Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms for the eighth consecutive year.
- Analyst Report Bloor InBrief: SAS Event Stream ProcessingLearn why Bloor considers SAS a major contender in the market for streaming analytics platforms due to SAS’ differentiating analytic capabilities, notable performance and continuous improvement of in-stream models using machine learning.
- Article 4 strategies that will change your approach to fraud detectionTechnology advances are giving financial institutions a better arsenal than ever for fraud detection. Take a look at four ways to turbocharge your defenses.
- Article A guide to machine learning algorithms and their applicationsDo you know the difference between supervised and unsupervised learning? How about the difference between decision trees and forests? Or when to use a support vector algorithm? Get all the answers here.
- Article How to drill a better hole with analyticsFrom drilling holes to preventing health care fraud, learn about some of the new technologies SAS has patented with IoT and machine learning technologies.
- Research Nerd in the herd: protecting elephants with data scienceA passionate SAS data scientist uses machine learning to detect tuberculosis in elephants. Find out how her research can help prevent the spread of the disease.
- Analyst Report IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Advanced Machine Learning Platforms 2020 Vendor AssessmentSAS is a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Advanced Machine Learning Platforms 2020 Vendor Assessment.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing HubsSAS is a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs.
- Article Detect and prevent banking application fraudSince credit fraud often starts with a falsified application, it makes sense to have analytics-driven tools in place to detect fraud from the earliest point and across the life of the account.
- Article Fraud detection and machine learning: What you need to knowMachine learning and fraud analytics are critical components of a fraud detection toolkit. Here’s what you’ll need to get started – from integrating supervised and unsupervised machine learning in operations to maintaining customer service while defending against fraud.
- Article Super-charge your fraud detection techniquesPreview a white paper by the International Institute for Analytics on how to evolve the fraud function from a set of fraud detection techniques to a cohesive, continuously improving system.
- Article Student lands dream job with help from SASA strong partnership between the University of Alabama and SAS put Cameron Jagoe on a path that led to his dream job with US Bank.