Looking for the right book for teaching a SAS class? Qualified instructors at accredited academic institutions can get free academic evaluation copies – up to two per semester – of some of the most popular books offered by SAS. Evaluation copies are free and are yours to keep, whether or not you adopt the book for classroom use.
Why choose a book from SAS?
- High-quality content. SAS offers a full list of titles written by experts, providing students with the information and tools they need to learn SAS.
- Relevant topics. We offer books on a variety of topics pertinent to student interests and your teaching needs. You'll find books on basic statistics, advanced analytics, predictive modeling, clinical research, data mining and business intelligence.
- It's free. Evaluation copies are free. And your students can purchase the books you choose for class at a discount.
Exposure to SAS is a highly valued skill in the analytics industry, so my students gain an edge in their careers – specifically in industries such as IT, consulting, financial services, retail, telecom and e-commerce. Ashwani Kumar, PhD Professor, IT and Systems Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
You Might Also Be Interested In
- SAS Certification for AcademicsGet SAS certified, and set yourself apart. Students, educators and other academic staff can get 50 percent off the standard certification exam fees.
- Free SAS How-To VideosLearn how to use SAS at your own pace by checking out our library of free video tutorials designed for students and professors.
- Undergraduate ProgramsHelp students gain a strong analytics foundation by developing a bachelor's-degree program using SAS.
- SAS Joint Certificate ProgramHelp bridge the gap between the supply of and demand for analytical talent in today's business world by developing a joint certificate program with SAS.