SAS® Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS®9
For individuals who want to validate their ability to use open source and SAS® Data Management tools to prepare big data for statistical analysis
Successful candidates should be able to:
- Recognize and overcome big data challenges.
- Implement critical SAS programming techniques.
- Access, transform and manipulate data.
- Improve data quality for reporting and analytics.
- Apply fundamental statistical techniques.
- Work with SAS, Hadoop and Hive.
- Explore and visualize data.
Candidates who earn this credential will be required to pass two exams. Select an exam to see the full content for each.
These exams are administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
Please note, the Big Data Professional credential will be available through August 31, 2021.