Taking free courses from SAS could be one of your best investments.
Why learn analytics?
Scan through job listings and you'll see that analytics is the golden ticket to some of the industry's top careers. Here's why:
- It's rated one of the best skills to have in today's market.
- Data science jobs rose 29% over the last year and will continue growing. (Indeed, 2019)
- Data scientists are in such demand that they've earned the No. 1 spot on Glassdoor's Best Jobs in America list.
The best way to learn analytics is from the analytics leader – but there are even more advantages to using SAS:
- Access to free software and resources.
- A variety of online courses so you can pursue your interests at your own pace.
- A recent salary survey showed respondents receiving an average 8.5% raise after earning a base programming credential from SAS.
Build More Advanced Skills
Our free e-learning courses will get you far, but these resources will give you a more in-depth understanding of technology topics.