Marketing Data Management
Seamlessly enhance and extend customer data activation.
Discover how consumers, brands and technology will evolve through 2030.
How SAS® Delivers Marketing Data Management
Move beyond a traditional customer data platform with our hybrid architecture.
A true digital picture
- Understand digital activity by tracking and synchronizing customer behavior across devices and digital touch points.
- Get unparalleled access to customer data – including joining known and unknown digital interactions across the organization – to support insight, marketing analytics, personalization and customer decisioning.
Powerful analytics, easy access, real-time activation
- Detect digital events in real time and apply sophisticated analytics on the spot.
- Enable business users to collect and structure data for real-time analysis.
- Incorporate relevant customer behavioral data for real-time personalization that improves customer satisfaction and increases business acumen.
Data activation across the customer journey
- Extend customer experience management beyond the marketing department.
- Provide areas like service, fraud, risk, credit and merchandising with the same unified customer profile and insights.
- Lay the foundation for interaction consistency and a great customer experience using analytically driven customer insights and automated journey shaping tasks.
Why choose SAS for marketing data management?
Create a digital customer profile
Every digital interaction is consolidated to the customer level – linking known and unknown digital activity. PII-free identifiers help synchronize customer data sources – offline, geodemographic, account level insights, call center interactions, etc. This provides marketers with a current and comprehensive omnichannel view.
Adopt best-in-class data management
Powerful data management capabilities – data access, data quality, data integration, data federation, data governance, master data management and data streaming – are all included. Accurate identity management is what SAS does best.
Move beyond a customer data platform
Take advantage of real-time omnichannel marketing capabilities with embedded AI and machine learning. This includes A/B, multivariate, behavior personalization, attribution analysis and next-best-action recommendations, among others. Data streaming engines ensure you can access offline or online data in real time, and it won't sit stagnant in a traditional CDP.
Keep customer data where you want it
Requiring data duplication of first-party customer data is a thing of the past. You can connect easily to any chosen data environment, enabling you to use data where it resides – using existing investments, controlling privacy and speeding time to value. Detect events as they happen and incorporate that data into relevant, analytics-ready customer profiles.
Ensure data privacy & governance
No PII data is stored in SAS. SAS queries on-site or private cloud databases for customer segmentation. Digital data can be joined in from owned digital properties (such as web or mobile apps). The data is in your hands – managed and governed as you see fit. Data can remain where it resides – no lifting into a CDP for segmentation.
Recommended Solutions for Marketing Data Management
- CDP - SAS Customer Data Platform CapabilitiesCPD : Surpassez les Customer Data Platform traditionnelles avec SAS. Collectez, améliorez, enrichissez et activez les données client en temps réel. SAS FR.
- SAS® 360 DiscoverCapture behavioral information across your brand’s digital customer experience and extend past traditional digital analytic reporting.
Want to learn more?
We can help you get started with SAS Customer Intelligence 360. Tell us a little about yourself and a SAS marketing expert will get in touch to learn about your specific needs.
Vous avez un profil SAS? Pour compléter automatiquement ce formulaire Se connecter