Rising competitive pressure has telecom, media and technology (TMT) companies turning toward cloud technologies to stay competitive. Migrating to the cloud, however, brings its own set of issues, including:
- Infrastructure scalability.
- Streamlined service and application development.
- Deployment and operational efficiency.
- Optimal service assurance.
- The pressure to deliver more relevant, personalized customer experiences.
The rigid security standards TMT companies must adhere to further complicate these issues.
How SAS® Cloud Can Help
Cloud computing solutions from SAS enable you to use advanced analytics to improve decision making – regardless of your business's analytical maturity – with a secure, dependable infrastructure that gives you peace of mind while enabling you to:
- Analyze and understand customer requirements, needs and expectations, as well as the overall quality of service delivered, in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Adopt a customer experience analytics foundation that spans all data, analytics and decisioning when it matters the most.
- Establish an integrated, agile end-to-end platform that enables fast big data analysis for improving the customer experience and producing real business value.
- Make analytics available to everyone so every team member can apply analytical techniques to daily work.
SAS has the experience and expertise to deliver powerful analytics via the cloud securely, in the way that works best for your organization:
- Software as a service (SaaS). Standardized, off-the-shelf SaaS offerings are available for immediate use right out of the box.
- Results as a service (RaaS). We combine expert SAS service with award-winning software to help you develop more powerful insights. There is no software license or infrastructure to buy, and the solution is priced based on what you need. You provide the data and business problem; we deliver the results.
- Hosted and remote managed software and services. Take advantage of cutting-edge SAS technology with maximum uptime, managed by us on your site or ours.
- SAS software deployed in public or private clouds. We offer multiple ways to deploy SAS in public or private clouds, including deployment patterns like Docker containers, Kubernetes for orchestration, or support for Cloud Foundry.
- Cloud-specific SAS offerings. SAS works with major cloud infrastructure providers like Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Oracle to streamline SAS deployments in public clouds. We also partner with a number of managed analytic service providers (MASPs) that offer cloud-based solutions for specific industries, including telecom, media and technology.
Cloud Solutions for Telecom, Media & Technology
- Résultats SASAdossez-vous à notre expertise pour obtenir rapidement des informations plus précises à partir de vos données.
- SaaS (Software as a Service)Bénéficiez d'un accès ininterrompu aux logiciels dont vous avez besoin pour prendre rapidement des meilleures décisions métier produisant des résultats concrets.
- SAS® 360 DiscoverCapture behavioral information across your brand’s digital customer experience and extend past traditional digital analytic reporting.
- SAS® 360 MatchTake control of your advertising using analytics to quickly update your digital advertising ecosystem.
- SAS® 360 PlanCentrally manage, integrate and streamline all marketing planning activities so you can be agile and accurate in accounting for marketing investments.
- SAS® CloudProfitez des logiciels, de l'infrastructure et des services conçus et gérés par SAS pour des performances et une valeur optimales.
- SAS® 360 EngageNos outils marketing omnicanal offrent les données utiles pour interagir avec vos clients via web, e-mails ou mobile, à tout moment et sur tout support. SAS FR.
- Services d'application gérésTirez parti de la technologie SAS et profitez d'un temps de disponibilité optimal en utilisant les services d'application gérés de SAS.