Develop a bachelor's-degree program using SAS® to give students a strong analytics foundation.
Why develop a bachelor's degree program using SAS®?
- Help students develop the skills and knowledge necessary to get a job in an analytical field.
- Prepare students to enter an advanced analytics program to more deeply develop their analytical skills.
- Give students a competitive advantage in the job market by giving them the No. 1 analytics skills employers seek.
Bachelor's Degree Program Criteria
- Analytical courses in your undergraduate program must use SAS software, though you may use other software in addition to SAS.
- Your undergraduate program must offer project-type courses and provide students with opportunities to use real data.
- Courses can include SAS teaching materials, which are provided free of charge.
How do I get started developing a bachelor's degree program?
Contact us to learn how we can help.
You Might Also Be Interested In
- SAS Student Series Code CampOfferings for university students to gain SAS skills through training course around AI/Machine Learning
- Undergraduate ProgramsHelp students gain a strong analytics foundation by developing a bachelor's-degree program using SAS.
- Talleres gratuitos para profesoresObtenga ayuda para llevar la analítica al aula. SAS ofrece talleres gratuitos durante todo el año para ayudarle a impartir una clase de SAS de nivel universitario o de posgrado.