Maximize the value of analytics and reporting and meet diverse needs across your insights-driven organization.
Expand analytics access, eliminate silos and foster seamless collaboration across teams.
Interactive, self-service data preparation and a single, collaborative data mining and machine learning environment puts powerful SAS analytics and visualization capabilities in the hands of users of all skill levels via a visual point-and-click interface. SAS Unified Insights MM also supports multiple programming languages and provides open source integration with R, Python, Java and Lua models. Analysts can use their preferred programming language to access the computational power of the SAS Platform. The solution also enables access to analytics and reports through mobile devices.
Establish effective governance across data access, analytics, reporting and model deployment.
SAS Unified Insights MM provides web-based, centralized administration and monitoring of your entire analytics platform, enabling tight integration between analytics, data preparation and governance. The solution's integrated, bimodal environment enables both governed and self-service discovery and exploration. Users can easily create, publish and manage business rules from one place with governance capabilities that include reviews, approvals, versioning, history, etc. The solution streamlines the process of creating, managing, administering, deploying and monitoring your organization's analytical models while ensuring full auditability and regulatory compliance.
Free up resources with scalable, automated and repeatable processes.
SAS Unified Insights MM streamlines data preparation with native access engines, integrated data quality and data preparation tools that use AI to automate time-consuming tasks, making it easy to create and monitor high-quality data that's analytics-ready. The solution provides a framework for model registration, validation, monitoring and retraining while ensuring auditability and regulatory compliance. Whether you're building a single model or thousands, robust model management capabilities enable you to move quickly from creating a model, to assessing candidate models and identifying the champion model, to deploying it in just a few clicks.
Self-service data mining, AI and machine learning capabilities for quickly solving complex problems. And a flexible, centralized analytics environment that spans the analytics life cycle – from data, to discovery, to deployment.
What People Are Saying
Forrester named SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Insight Platforms, Q1 2019.
Gartner named SAS a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms for the eighth consecutive year.
SAS is in the Leaders category in the 2019-2020 IDC MarketScape for general-purpose AI software platforms.
Explore More on SAS® Unified Insights MM and Beyond
Check out these products and solutions related to SAS Unified Insights MM.
- SAS/ACCESS® SoftwareRead, write and update data regardless of its native database or platform.
- SAS® Data PreparationQuickly prepare data for analytics in a self-service, point-and-click environment with data preparation from SAS.
- SAS® Model ManagerRegister, modify, track, score, publish and report on analytical models through a web interface that is integrated with the model building process.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsExplore de manera visual todos los datos, descubra nuevos patrones y publique reportes en la Web y en dispositivos móviles.
- SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine LearningSolve your most complex problems faster with a single, integrated in-memory environment.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.