- Configurable planning hierarchies.
- Marketing plans, listing programs and integrated campaigns definition and tracking.
- Planning and cost-center budget allocation.
- Expense tracking in the form of commitments and invoices for marketing activities.
- Integrated calendars for planning items, workflows and workflow tasks.
- Configurable calendar display options.
- Defines and tracks timing for marketing plans, programs, campaigns and tasks.
- Search and filtering capabilities directly from calendar views.
- Choose from color-coding options based on object type, status or channel.
- Management of the execution of marketing processes to support execution of programs and campaigns.
- Defines marketing process steps and allows flexible workflow configuration.
- Sends electronic notifications.
- Calculates timelines automatically.
- Electronically routes marketing documents for review and approval.
- Consolidates reviewer comments and manages multiple revisions.
- Supports annotations of image and video files to facilitate collaborative creative content review cycles.
Digital asset management
- Digital asset organization using tagging, cataloging and easy search and distribution.
- Version management capabilities.
- Rich media assets support.
- Marketing workflows integration for digital assets.
- Custom meta data definition for all SAS 360 Plan objects—including planning items, assets and workflows.
- System configuration that matches your business needs and ensures all the relevant data is captured.
- Dependency on secondary systems for marketing operations eliminated.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders by providing visibility into the relevant data.
- Public APIs that integrate easily with third-party systems for ERP, CRM and CMS.
- Microsoft Excel integration for batch imports, exports and updates.
- SAS Customer Intelligence 360 integration.
Back to Top