Help fill the demand for analytical talent, and secure your future as an analytics professional. Whether you want to take a few SAS® courses, earn a bachelor's degree, or advance your SAS knowledge and skills by pursuing a master's degree, there are educational institutions around the world that offer programs to fit your needs – from certificate programs, to undergraduate courses and degrees, to master's degrees.
Why pursue a program or degree focused on learning SAS®?
- Learn the skills you'll need to pursue a lucrative career in the digital age.
- Gain a competitive advantage in the job market by learning the No. 1 analytics skills employers are looking for.
- Secure your future with marketable analytical skills.
SAS is available in most of the Fortune 1000 companies. When the students go out, it gives them instant credibility. They can hit the ground running. Goutam Chakraborty, PhD Professor of Marketing Oklahoma State University
You Might Also Be Interested In
- SAS Student Ambassador ProgramStand out from your peers. The highly competitive SAS Student Ambassador program recognizes the next generation of SAS professionals.
- Free High School Teacher WorkshopsAre you a high school teacher interested in teaching SAS? SAS offers free workshops throughout the year designed to help you teach high school students the power of analytics.
- SAS Global Forum ScholarshipApply for a scholarship to attend SAS Global Forum, where you can enhance your SAS skills, meet SAS users from around the world & learn about new technologies.
- SAS Student Series Code CampOfferings for university students to gain SAS skills through training course around AI/Machine Learning