Help bridge the gap between the supply of and demand for analytical talent in today's business world by developing a master's degree program using SAS®.
Why develop a master's degree program using SAS®?
- Teach students the skills they’ll need to pursue a lucrative career with the tools and support to advance learning and knowledge for the digital age.
- Help students gain a competitive advantage in the job market by giving them the No. 1 analytics skills employers are looking for.
- Attract top students who are looking to secure their future with marketable analytical skills.
Master's Degree Program Criteria
- Program analytical courses must use SAS software, though other software may also be used.
- The program must offer capstone-type courses and provide students with opportunities to use real data.
- Courses can include SAS teaching materials, which are provided free of charge.
- Program development may take place over a period of time.
The prospect of good jobs in this area is a major influencer in terms of pursuing a data analytics degree. Our grad students go into banking, pharmaceutical, medical research and a wide variety of careers. Alan Elliott Director, Statistical Consulting Center, Department of Statistical Science Southern Methodist University
Dursun Delen, PhD, a business professor at Oklahoma State University, discusses what the analytics skills gap means to him.
Find out how Robert McGrath, Everett B. Sacket Associate Professor and Director for Graduate Programs in Analytics at University of New Hampshire, thinks students benefit from learning about analytics.
Learn why Alan Elliott, Director of the Statistical Consulting Center in the Department of Statistical Science at Southern Methodist University, chooses to teach with SAS.
You Might Also Be Interested In
- Academic DiscountsPrepare for a career or advance your SAS knowledge for less by taking advantage of a variety of discounts offered to the academic community.
- SAS Student Series Code CampOfferings for university students to gain SAS skills through training course around AI/Machine Learning
- SAS Certification for AcademicsGet SAS certified, and set yourself apart. Students, educators and other academic staff can get 50 percent off the standard certification exam fees.
- SAS Joint Certificate ProgramHelp bridge the gap between the supply of and demand for analytical talent in today's business world by developing a joint certificate program with SAS.