Help fill the demand for analytical talent, and secure your future as an analytics professional. Whether you want to take a few SAS® courses, earn a bachelor's degree, or advance your SAS knowledge and skills by pursuing a master's degree, there are educational institutions around the world that offer programs to fit your needs – from certificate programs, to undergraduate courses and degrees, to master's degrees.
Why pursue a program or degree focused on learning SAS®?
- Learn the skills you'll need to pursue a lucrative career in the digital age.
- Gain a competitive advantage in the job market by learning the No. 1 analytics skills employers are looking for.
- Secure your future with marketable analytical skills.
SAS is available in most of the Fortune 1000 companies. When the students go out, it gives them instant credibility. They can hit the ground running. Goutam Chakraborty, PhD Professor of Marketing Oklahoma State University
You Might Also Be Interested In
- Free High School Teacher WorkshopsAre you a high school teacher interested in teaching SAS? SAS offers free workshops throughout the year designed to help you teach high school students the power of analytics.
- Free SAS How-To VideosLearn how to use SAS at your own pace by checking out our library of free video tutorials designed for students and professors.
- SAS Certification for AcademicsGet SAS certified, and set yourself apart. Students, educators and other academic staff can get 50 percent off the standard certification exam fees.
- SAS BooksFind the perfect book to help you learn SAS. You'll find books on a variety of topics pertinent to student interests at all levels – from beginner to advanced.