To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select One
- Analyst Report
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Product Brief
- Overview Brochure
- Solution Brief
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- White Paper
- White Paper Management Magnified: Strategies for revenue growth in an economic downturn
- Article Marketing for the midmarketMidsized organizations know their greatest asset is customer data. With analytics and powerful data visualization they're improving customer engagements.
- White Paper SAS® Results Delivers ValueSAS Results combines the expertise of SAS experts with the company's leading analytics platform to give you deeper insights into your data landscape.
How Midsized Businesses Can Take Advantage of Big Data
This paper is a great how-to guide for midsized businesses looking to get started in data visualization. These seven practical tips will provide insight on how to get real results from data analysis and visualization.
Ahead of the game
Learn how professional sports teams win fans and games with analytics.
- Customer Story Technology manufacturing backed by data transparencyVecima Networks optimizes its production process with SAS Visual Analytics.
- Customer Story Analytics powers anti-money laundering effortsSAS helps Landsbankinn reduce false positives and streamline investigation.
- Customer Story Preventing crime and ensuring compliance at 120 Nordic banksSDC enables small and medium financial institutions in four Nordic countries to stay compliant.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Insight Platforms, Q1 2019 Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Insight Platforms, Q1 2019
- Customer Story Providing the best medical care via analyticsCrouse Hospital improves patient outcomes with data-driven approach.
- Customer Story Making faster, better lending decisionsLocal Government Federal Credit Union sees efficiency gains with SAS.
- Customer Story Electric co-op forecasts demand and transmission needs NOVEC, a regional electricity cooperative, relies on SAS to forecast demand for power as well as for future infrastructure needs.
- Customer Story Improving loss ratios and profitabilityTriad Analytic Solutions helps insurers benefit from advanced analytics.
- Customer Story Finding your best customers with machine learningSeacoast Bank enhances customer value using AI and SAS Visual Analytics on SAS Viya.
- Customer Story Targeted offers give hockey fans the royal treatmentLA Kings extend hot streak off the ice with analytics-grounded customer intelligence.
- Customer Story Adding a human touch to medical billingBilling innovator RevSpring deploys advanced analytics and machine learning to reimagine the patient billing and communication process.
- Customer Story Modernizing consumer lending in VietnamVietCredit aims to revolutionize the consumer finance market with SAS.
- Customer Story Next-day deliveries in hand with analyticsParcel delivery company Relais Colis adapts to online shopping revolution by using SAS Visual Analytics to automate reporting, shorten delivery times.
- Customer Story Health breakthroughs driven by DNA analysisCommunity-based genetics study uses SAS machine learning and artificial intelligence to improve population health in Nevada.
- Customer Story Property experts open analytics to new marketsNVM enhances real estate analytics with SAS Viya open architecture.
- Customer Story Forecasting accuracy brings ‘new energy’ to CameroonEnergy supplier Eneo balances supply and demand to boost efficiency, save millions and improve reliability with SAS Energy Forecasting.
- Customer Story Strengthening communities with analytics in the cloudNonprofit consulting firm CNM uses SAS Visual Analytics on Amazon Web Services to help other nonprofit organizations measure and communicate the impact of their work.
The State of Digital Transformation (DX) for SMB
Small and midsize business CIOs, we know you’re out there and feeling pressure to deliver on digital transformation. If it feels difficult to make meaningful change in your organization’s digital transformation journey, you are not alone. Daniel Newman from Futurum Research offers insights into some of the biggest challenges you’ll face, how to overcome them and goals to help propel your company forward.
- Customer Story Funding for ground-breaking childhood cancer research fueled by analyticsThe Kids’ Cancer Project uses SAS to improve fundraising efforts for vital cancer research.
- Customer Story Customer engagement blooms with analytics and AIInnovative marketing campaigns lead to improved customer retention and loyalty at 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
- Customer Story Revolutionizing marketing campaigns with AIAlliant relies on machine learning to create qualified marketing audiences for its clients.
- Customer Story World’s largest sports and humanitarian event builds legacy of inclusion with data-driven technologySpecial Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi uses SAS® Analytics and AI solutions to keep athletes safe and fans engaged.
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms 2020Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms 2020 for the seventh consecutive year.
- Customer Story Advancing mental health care with predictive analyticsCanada’s Centre for Addiction and Mental Health uses SAS Analytics to improve care and streamline hospital operations.
- Customer Story Cloud analytics turns energy savings into profitabilityBBP uses SAS Results to reduce environmental impact and save customers millions of dollars.
- Customer Story Using artificial intelligence to decode dance patterns of beesAmesto NextBridge and Beefutures use visual analytics and machine learning to help protect and support healthy bee populations.
- Customer Story Financial lender cuts third-party fraud by more than 80% with layered detectionAxcess Financial uses SAS Identity: Enrichment and Assessment to dramatically reduce fraud losses and boost customer satisfaction.
- Customer Story Using Customer Intelligence to optimise advertising salesREA Group uses SAS to get a clearer view of its digital advertising.