Reduce inventory and increase sales by better managing product categories and ranges across hundreds of thousands of SKUs, down to the individual store level.
Hardlines & DIY
How Hardline & DIY Retailers Use SAS®
Featured Customer | Travis Perkins
Travis Perkins uses SAS to to transform its approach to inventory management, optimizing inventory to meet customer demand.
SAS helps us gain deeper insight into the demand for individual products at a very granular level ... we can optimize our inventory to meet customer demand, put our limited store space to the best possible use and lift sales. Aaron Jenkins Plumbing and Heating Category Manager Travis Perkins
Travis Perkins Facts & Figures
Recommended Software for Hardlines & DIY
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™Streamline the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models based on large volumes of data.
- SAS® Forecast Analyst WorkbenchGenerate unbiased, accurate, large-scale demand forecasts with the combined power of automation, analytics and workflow.
- SAS® Integrated Merchandise PlanningCreate merchandise plans to meet strategic plan goals and targets.
- SAS® Inventory Optimization WorkbenchAutomate and optimize inventory distribution by calculating inventory levels and order quantities at every SKU, level and location.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsExplore de manera visual todos los datos, descubra nuevos patrones y publique reportes en la Web y en dispositivos móviles.