Check out our library of free tutorials designed for students, educators and academic researchers. These short how-to videos, created by expert SAS instructors, cover specific tasks that you can learn at your own pace.
Why use free SAS® how-to videos?
- Get introduced to SAS – for free. Perhaps you're interested in learning SAS, or you've been assigned to use SAS in one of your classes, but you're not yet familiar with the software. Our playlist offers short, easy-to-consume videos that give you a good introduction to using SAS. You don't have to follow any particular order. Going through the videos will give you a basic understanding of how to do the most common tasks in SAS.
- Learn about SAS University Edition. Many of the tutorials cover programming, SAS Studio and basic tasks that are perfect to practice with SAS University Edition, our powerful statistical analysis software that you can get for free.
- Professors, assess SAS for use in your classes. Are you thinking about incorporating SAS into the classroom? These short videos are a great way to get a feel for what you can do in the classroom with SAS, even if you have little or no working knowledge of the software. And once you've decided to use SAS, you can share these free how-to videos with your students.
We are serious about our educational commitments. It’s important for all of us to stay relevant and up-to-date on the latest analytical developments. SAS will be with you to support your success. Jim Goodnight CEO SAS
How to Enable Virtualization for SAS® University Edition
SAS University Edition requires that you have virtualization enabled in order for it to run properly. This video shows you how to enable virtualization in your system’s firmware.
You Might Also Be Interested In
- SAS BooksFind the perfect book to help you learn SAS. You'll find books on a variety of topics pertinent to student interests at all levels – from beginner to advanced.
- Free SAS How-To VideosLearn how to use SAS at your own pace by checking out our library of free video tutorials designed for students and professors.
- Free SAS e-LearningLearn SAS quickly and easily with free, hands-on e-learning courses that you can access wherever you have an internet connection.
- University Programs for StudentsDevelop your analytics skills using SAS by taking advantage of a variety of undergraduate, graduate and joint certificate programs offered by educational institutions around the world.