Join SAS as we celebrate with a Woman’s Day High Tea & Breakfast session.
We are delighted to have Dr. Marlet Tromp, a professionally trained and experienced life, executive and business coach as our Keynote speaker.
We also have secured Chata Romano, who will take us through dressing for success:
- The fundamentals of wardrobe planning
- The importance of hair, makeup and clothing colours
- Chata’s Figure Analysis System; for all body shapes
- Style solutions that really work!
- The truth behind “dress for success”
|Wednesday, Aug. 8|
|09:30 – 10:00||Welcome & Breakfast|
|10:00 – 10:45||Dr. Marlet Tromp|
Topic: Empowering Life Strategies for Woman
|10:45 – 11:45||Chata Romano|
|11:45 – 12:00||Spot Prizes & Closing|
|12:00 – 13:00||Spa Treatments & Networking|
Register now for this event
This event is no longer available for registration.