SAS® Visual Analytics 7.4: Using Geospatial Objects
Based on the Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics book, you will learn techniques based on the three SAS Visual Analytics geospatial objects. From seeing where sharks attack to animating a hurricane’s path, you can learn how to incorporate geospatial data into real-world applications.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- The purpose of geospatial objects.
- When it’s appropriate and inappropriate to use.
- The geospatial objects that are available in SAS Visual Analytics: regional, bubble and coordinates.
- How to prepare data for geographic use with preset SAS definitions or custom data.
- Ideas for incorporating geospatial data into your reports using real examples.