Programming Techniques for SAS® In-Memory Analytics With Hadoop
After a brief overview of several SAS technologies and programming methods for Hadoop, the presenter will:
- Cover the architectures that support the SAS high-performance grid and the SAS® LASR™ grid.
- Demonstrate examples of SAS programming methods that create SASHDAT data sets in Hadoop.
- Conduct high-performance analytics procedures with SASHDAT data sources.
- Share examples of programming methods that use PROC LASR to start and stop a SAS LASR server and load data into the SAS LASR server memory.
- Execute PROC IMSTAT statements to analyze the in-memory data.