PROC REPORT: Getting Started
PROC REPORT is capable of producing a variety of reports. Join this session to learn basic syntax, ordering and grouping values, how to create new columns, and simple highlighting techniques.
During this one-hour webinar, you’ll learn:
- How PROC REPORT processes a data set, generates the order of columns and treats character variables differently than numeric variables.
- How to order the rows of the report, since the default behavior doesn’t always provide the desired order.
- How to use the SPANROWS option.
- What it means to use ORDER versus GROUP in the DEFINE statement and what happens to the report as a result of changing the usage.
- How to create a column for the report that doesn’t exist in the data set.
- How to apply style overrides to add colors, bold font or change a format.