Connecting With the New Digital Customer, Start Small, Win Big
Join Bernard Marr and Robert Stillwell as they discuss:
- Customers’ digital expectations are higher than ever, and customer experience is now the most critical driver for growth and securing the future.
- Decision makers need to rethink how they connect with customers, embrace change and adopt analytics to deliver ROI.
- There is no one size fits all approach to delighting customers but leveraging and monetizing your data is key to win small victories and demonstrate value.
- When small and midsize companies adopt analytics, they move beyond spreadsheets to gain data insights and then advance their maturity with AI, chatbots, and more.
Join this session to learn about:
- Why CX is the driver for growth
- How companies can level the playing field with MarTech analytics, leveraging data insights to personalize the customer experience
- How to adopt and evolve strategies for merging customer personalization, trust, loyalty as well as business agility, adaptability and resiliency.
About the Experts
SVP, Business Analytics at Seacoast Bank