SAS Health Analytics Virtual Forum
Know. Engage. Manage.
As health care evolves, its entire ecosystem – from payers and providers to pharmaceutical companies and government agencies – seeks to find common ground. More data is available than ever. But transforming information into innovation is challenging. Organizations strive to create shared goals, internally and externally, trying to improve patient experience while optimizing already limited resources. It’s a daunting task – but analytics turns possibility into reality.
Listen to the 2018 SAS Health Analytics Virtual Forum. You’ll hear from organizations using analytics to explore all the possibilities in their data, unlocking its full potential. For over 40 years, we’ve worked with organizations to dig deeper to identify inefficiencies and opportunities.
Hot topics include patient experience, population health, machine learning and artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and more.
Virtual forum highlights:
- Inspiring keynote presentations.
- Engaging executive leadership panels.
- Enlightening real-life best practices from customers and SAS experts.
- Pandurang M. Kulkarni Chief Analytics Officer and Vice President of Biometrics and Advanced Analytics, Eli Lilly and Company
- Ben W. Andrews Vice President, Laboratory Optimization for the Americas and Corporate Accounts for US Clinical, bioMérieux