Data Management for Advanced
Analytics and More: How SAS® Works
The days of repetitive, rearview analysis are dead. It’s time to explore the new world of iterative and exploratory analysis. Learn how Hortonworks and SAS® work in concert to bridge the gap between data sources and advanced analytics to power greater insights. We’ll explore how:
- Hortonworks and SAS work with the enterprise data warehouse.
- Hortonworks provides a data source for traditional analytics and in-memory analytics, while SAS provides an in-memory analytics platform.
- Hortonworks and SAS create a consummate data management platform for analytics.
Then we’ll share real-world success stories that illustrate how SAS and Hortonworks work together in various industries. You’ll hear how companies reduced costs and improved sales by:
- Using real-time data to create real-time customer insights.
- Creating a comprehensive view of the customer to improve sales.
- Finding errors in health claims to improve reimbursements.
Director of Partner Engineering, Hortonworks
Senior Solutions Architect, SAS
Managing Editor, Datanami