The State of Hadoop Adoption
Learn how companies can successfully implement
and derive value from Hadoop
The promise of low-cost, high-availability storage and processing power has drawn many organizations to Hadoop. Yet for many, a central question remains: How can Hadoop help us with big data and analytics?
Sponsored by the International Institute for Analytics (IIA) and SAS, this on-demand webinar shares research findings regarding the current state of Hadoop within the marketplace.
- Reasons driving companies to use Hadoop.
- Examples of what Hadoop can – and can’t – do.
- How Hadoop relates to the enterprise data warehouse structure.
- Who benefits most from Hadoop, and what benefits it can deliver.
- Ways that data integration, data discovery and analytics add value on Hadoop.
Jack Phillips, founder and CEO, International Institute for Analytics (IIA)
Tapan Patel, Product Marketing Manager, SAS