Discounts and Guidelines
The following discounts are available. Discounts cannot be combined.
Educators, students (part- and full-time) and staff directly employed by or enrolled in a K-12 or degree-granting academic institution or school district are eligible for a 30% discount off the price of the Academy. Proof of affiliation is required (e.g., valid identification card, a letter from HR on institution letterhead or a copy of your current semester transcript).
Promo Code: A30
SAS partners are eligible for a 30% discount off the price of the Academy.
Promo Code: APEP30
US veterans, active-duty service members and their spouses are eligible for a 30% discount off the price of the Academy.
Promo Code: VTC30
- Effective date: March 1, 2018.
- Enrollment in the SAS® Academy for Clinical Programming is for one individual and is nontransferable.
- SAS will send an Academy program welcome notification upon receipt of your registration.
- Academy program invoices will include applicable sales tax.
- Fees are fully refundable if notification is received by mail, email or phone at least 21 calendar days prior to the scheduled start date of an event.
- Cancellations received 10 days or less before the course start date will result in a cancellation fee of 100% of the course fees. Cancellations received between 11 and 20 calendar days before the course start date will result in a 50% cancellation fee of the course fees.
- SAS will provide a full refund if the customer requests to cancel registration within three calendar days of the date of registration, regardless of the number of days before the first day of class.
- Substitutions (name changes) are accepted at any time prior to the event.
- Transfers into a later event are considered a cancellation and subject to the cancellation guidelines noted previously.
- Students who are absent from class without notifying SAS by phone, mail or email at least one day before class begins will be charged the full price of the course without the option to cancel or transfer to another class.
SAS reserves the right to cancel course dates. If a course is canceled for any reason, SAS will return prepaid registration fees. SAS is not responsible for airline penalties related to the cancellation of SAS courses or events. Please be aware of airline restrictions regarding nonrefundable airline tickets when purchasing an airline ticket.
This policy applies unless otherwise stated.