SAS® Real-Time Screening Features
Comprehensive list support
- Screen transactions in real-time and customers in batch against watchlists that are issued by various authorities.
- Support for watchlists provided by the US Treasury Department, US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the United Nations, the European Union, Her Majesty’s Treasury, and the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering.
- Support for other types of watchlists that firms are using to scan against their customers, including PEP lists, enforcement lists like the Section 314(a) program, and other internal or third-party lists (e.g., Do Not Do Business or Closure for Cause).
Screen transactions in real time & customers in batch
- Powerful streaming analytics, SAS Event Stream Processing, processes thousands of transactions per second to spot red flags in real time.
- High-volume throughput, low-latency response times.
- Faster analysis of structured and unstructured data sources using embedded AI and machine learning capabilities.
- Fuzzy logic detection algorithm coupled with organization-specific filtering rules.
- Alert consolidation to generate high-quality hits with low false positives.
- AI and machine learning powered detection.
Integrated alert & case management
- Self-service capabilities with interactive drag-and-drop page builder and configurable settings, views and workflows.
- Custom and user-friendly rule builder to create, govern and update user-defined screening rules.
- Alert hibernation and automated alert prioritization.
- Network-based analytical techniques to present a single, entity-centric view.
High-performance, cloud-native platform
- Powerful, open SAS® Viya® platform.
- Complete analytics life cycle acceleration, from data preparation to discovery to deployment.
- Faster processing of huge data sets.