- Provides a user-friendly interface for campaign activity, design, execution, segmentation and management.
- Includes multichannel activity maps for creating interactions that span just a single channel.
- Provides both a design and process gallery for three user types – editor, viewer and approver.
- Lets you view messages, spots or offers from a central location via a consolidated message interface.
- Ensures that the most up-to-date content is being used via status and versioning capabilities.
- Provides full-screen design capabilities, with easily accessible panning, zooming, selection and layout tools.
- Integrates SAS 360 Engage: Digital and SAS 360 Engage: Direct to leverage segments created using both cloud and on-site data.
- Enables the inclusion of cross-channel customer journeys that include emails.
- Triggers emails tied to events in SAS Customer intelligence 360, as well as external events.
- Enables advanced segmentation and analysis via drag-and-drop clustering.
- Enables visual selection of criteria using pick lists and histograms at any entity level (e.g., household, customer, account, business) within a campaign.
- Automatically selects statistically significant sample sizes to ensure proper control of group sizing.
- Tracks analytical results in the common data model for reporting purposes.
- Determines next-best product and performs market basket analysis to develop ideal product mixes.
Superior information management
- Provides embedded data integration capabilities for addressing every aspect of managing customer data, from ETL to data quality.
- Provides direct access to customer data at the enterprise level.
- Lets you view response data and contact history data – allowing for easy campaign performance and effectiveness reporting.
- Enables customization of the data structure so you can use your data more effectively.
- Tracks user movement based on impression and/or conversion data.
- Eliminates the need to move customer data into the cloud.
- Delivers powerful reporting and data visualization capabilities to provide dashboards, interactive reports and self-service analytics.
Custom activity development
- Lets you create activities as needed to address all client-specific processes.
- Enables the creation of custom segments, messages, spots, events and tasks to engage customers in a true test-and-learn manner.
- Lets you customize testing processes to accommodate champion/challenger and challenger/challenger content objectives.
Advanced segmentation & campaign capabilities
- Allows you to create segments once for targeting across multiple channels.
- Provides secure access to customer data directly from on-site data sources.
- Lets you create suppression lists for easy reuse and compliance.
- Includes tools for easily splitting segments into random groups to test different strategies.
- Maximizes your budget by limiting the contactable universe to the highest-value customers.