Get product overviews, along with key benefits and capabilities.
- SAS® Analytics for IoT: Connected Customer Connect with your customers more intimately than ever before by analyzing streaming data from the IoT.
- SAS® Analytics for IoT: Connected Factory Use streaming line tag data and analytics to achieve peak performance and competitive advantage.
- SAS® Analytics for IoT: Connected Vehicles Analyze streaming IoT data to speed R&D development, enrich customer interactions, and improve automobile quality and safety.
- SAS® Analytics for IoT: Smart Cities SAS Analytics for IoT (for Smart Cities) helps governments make better use of IoT data so they can respond faster and deliver services more effectively.
- SAS® Analytics for IoT: Smart Grid With SAS Analytics for IoT: Smart Grid, utilities can get more value from smart grid data while optimizing the existing analytic infrastructure.
- SAS® Asset Performance Analytics SAS Asset Performance Analytics monitors equipment sensors, tags and machine-to-machine (M2M) data to identify hidden patterns that predict failures. This gives personnel time to schedule taking equipment offline for maintenance, avoiding unplanned downtime, revenue losses, and environmental, health and safety issues.
- SAS® Asset Performance Analytics on SAP HANA SAS Asset Performance Analytics monitors equipment sensors, tags and machine-to-machine (M2M) data to identify hidden patterns that predict failures. This gives personnel time to schedule taking equipment offline for maintenance, avoiding unplanned downtime, revenue losses, and environmental, health and safety issues.
- SAS® Banking Analytics Architecture SAS Banking Analytics Architecture provides a scalable business analytics framework for serving your analytical and business intelligence needs. The framework takes data from multiple, disparate operational systems, then formats, cleanses, transforms and stores it in a central data warehouse. The banking data model acts as a single version of the truth that stores information that is detailed, accurate, consolidated and complete.
- SAS® Cloud Support and Consulting Services - SAS® for G-Cloud® Your business goals matter to you. Helping At the heart of SAS® for G-Cloud is the AnalyticsLife Cycle: only by recognizing and fullysupporting the phases around DATA, DISCOVERYand DEPLOYMENT will you get a completeprocess to generate impactful insights.
- SAS® Cost and Profitability Management SAS Cost and Profitability Management delivers unmatched financial intelligence that gives businesses the power to maximize profits, contain costs, improve operational efficiencies and accurately predict future costs and resource requirements.
- SAS® Cost and Profitability Management This product brief explains the business value of activity-based management, and describes the features, benefits and capabilities of SAS Cost and Profitability Management (a cloud-based solution that is hosted by Amazon Web Services).
- SAS® Credit Scoring Integrate scorecard development, deployment and monitoring for better decisions.
- SAS® Customer Analytics for Banking SAS® Customer Analytics for Banking turns raw data into insight that banks can use to manage marketing strategy intelligently and increase customer retention. The integrated software infrastructure enables business users to analyze complex customer behavior hidden in large volumes of historical data.
- SAS® Customer Due Diligence Rate new customers and update existing customer scoring based on key events that could affect the overall risk of the relationship.
- SAS® Demand Planning SAS Demand Planning enables quick response to demand changes, delivering a consistent customer experience across channels.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for Banking SAS® Detection and Investigation for Banking is an end-to-end solution for detecting and preventing organized and first-party fraud through a consolidated view of fraud risk. As part of SAS Enterprise Financial Crimes for Banking, the solution provides enhanced fraud detection and improved operational efficiency while decreasing the total cost of ownership. Using multiple techniques – automated business rules, predictive modeling, text mining, database searches, exception reporting, network link analysis, machine learning/AI – banks can detect and prevent fraud at the individual transaction, account, customer and/or network level. It scores and prioritizes alerts based on severity, then routes them to investigation units, where investigators can perform more in-depth reviews to determine if the transaction or any associated historical transactions are fraudulent, resulting in fewer false positive alerts to protect banking customer satisfaction.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for Government SAS Detection and Investigation for Government helps governments detect and prevent both opportunistic and professional fraud through improved data effectiveness and analytics. Standardize, integrate and authenticate data and consolidate program integrity activities to stop payments before they’re made. Investigators can identify abnormalities and patterns that may indicate fraudulent activity using visualization and analysis techniques. SAS calculates the propensity for fraud at each stage of a process with a fraud analytical engine that uses multiple techniques, such as: automated business rules, predictive modeling, machine learning and AI, search and discovery and network link analysis.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for Health Care SAS® Detection and Investigation for Health Care takes a unique, hybrid approach to detecting and preventing both opportunistic and professional fraud at each stage of the claims process. The solution’s fraud analytics engine uses multiple techniques (automated business rules, outlier analysis, predictive modeling, text mining, database searches, exception reporting, network link analysis, machine learning/AI etc.) to uncover the likelihood of fraud, waste, abuse and other improper payments that cause loss and compromise payment integrity. The solution provides an end-to-end framework and workflow for detecting, preventing and managing health care claims fraud with components for fraud detection, alert management and case handling.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for Insurance SAS® Detection and Investigation for Insurance provides an end-to-end solution for detecting, preventing and managing both opportunistic and organized fraud across multiple lines of business. The solution includes components for fraud detection using advanced analytics and machine learning, advanced searching, alert management and case handling, along with the unique ability to uncover hidden relationships among fraudsters, enabling you to focus on stopping the highest-value fraud networks. It’s designed specifically for special investigation units, fraud analysts and claims managers in insurance companies
- SAS® Drug Development The life sciences industry is at a crossroads. In many ways, the industry’s future looks bright. The technological and scientific advances gained in the last several years enable the pursuit of innovative drug treatments and breakthrough medical discoveries that can save lives and enhance quality of life.
- SAS® Enterprise GRC Enterprise Audit Capability SAS Enterprise GRC helps internal audit departments provide greater value to their boards and companies. Using the solution's enterprise auditing component, users can prioritize the audit universe, create effective audit plans, employ computer assisted auditing techniques (CAAT), conduct continuous audit assignments, record issues and create action plans, as well as monitor status through resolution.
- SAS® Event Stream Manager Take control of your SAS Event Stream Processing environment by simplifying and automating deployments across servers and projects.
- SAS® Event Stream Processing for Edge Computing In an IoT world, SAS Event Stream Processing for Edge Computing extends SAS Event Stream Processing capabilities to the edge. It is engineered for low-latency processing of millions of events per second, running on smaller, edge-specific commodity hardware.
- SAS® Field Quality Analytics This product brief describes how organizations have been able to shave months off of their issue-detection-to-correction time and reduce their service and warranty costs by up to 15 percent.
- SAS® Field Quality Analytics on SAP HANA SAS Field Quality Analytics integrates all of the relevant field quality data from warranty systems, customer service records and more to automatically detect emerging issues before they have a significant impact on performance. SAS Field Quality Analytics increases your product and service quality, customer satisfaction and brand equity.
- SAS® Financial Crimes Suite SAS Financial Crimes Suite offers a common analytics platform and module-based solutions that provide solid protection against losses resulting from financial crimes by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of detection and prevention efforts.
- SAS® Financial Management SAS® Financial Management is a sophisticated, robust solution that avoids the problems created by multiple ERP general ledgers and spreadsheets, and meets the demands for timeliness, accuracy and adaptability.
- SAS® Financial Management Adapter for SAP Your route to faster financial intelligence
- SAS® Fraud Framework for Health Care Is claims fraud just an unfortunate cost of doing business? It doesn’t have to be. The SAS Fraud Framework for Health Care takes a unique, hybrid approach to detecting and preventing both opportunistic and professional fraud at each stage of the claims process.
- SAS® Fraud Management Real-time scoring of all transactions for fast, accurate fraud detection
- SAS® Fraud Network Analysis SAS Fraud Network Analysis is an end-to-end solution for detecting and preventing organized and first-party fraud.
- SAS® Health: Data Mapper SAS Health Data Mapper captures and centralize the mapping and making it simple, using a point-and-click interface to complete mapping according to the applicable standards.
- SAS® for Intelligence Management The fight against terrorism, crime and other threats to public security depends on the availability of reliable intelligence. Successful operations need to be able to make use of information from a range of sources, including human intelligence (HUMINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT) and open source intelligence (OSINT).
- SAS® Learning and Development Services for SAS® G-Cloud The battle for analytics talent is fierce. SAS provides a range of flexible learning and development services to develop your analytical skills.
- SAS® OnDemand for Academics With SAS OnDemand for Academics, students and professors have quick access to leading software for data management and analytics, with multiple SAS applications available. On large or small volumes of data, students can study data analysis, statistics, research methods, math, economics, data mining, modeling comparisons, data exploration, data visualization and graphical reporting – all in a dynamic and visual Web environment.
- SAS® OpRisk Global Data SAS OpRisk Global Data is the world’s largest, most comprehensive and most accurate repository of information on publicly reported operational losses in excess of US$100,000. The solution documents more than 32,000 events across all industries worldwide and provides up to 50 descriptive, categorization and financial elements.
- SAS® Promotion Optimization SAS® Promotion Optimization provides retailers with proactive answers to drive profitable and targeted promotions, aligned with corporate strategy. The solution generates optimized price and promotional vehicle tactics by generating the industry’s most accurate demand forecast at the store/SKU level.
- SAS® Rapid Predictive Modeler SAS Rapid Predictive Modeler, a component of SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 6.2, empowers business analysts and subject-matter experts with easy-to-use capabilities for quickly generating their own predictive models based on their specific needs and scenarios. This enables a wide range of individuals to use and benefit from predictive models without having to always rely on a potentially limited pool of advanced analytic resources.
- SAS® Regular Price Optimization SAS® Regular Price Optimization enables retailers to proactively plan, optimize and implement pricing based on a comprehensive understanding of consumers, demand and markets.
- SAS® Regulatory Content for AnaCredit Out-of-box content to accelerate implementation of AnaCredit regulatory requirements. Package is based on the ECB’s AnaCredit Manual, incorporates incremental data requirements and provides an extensible, scalable platform with comprehensive data management and reporting capabilities.
- SAS® Regulatory Content for EBA Taxonomies Streamline supervisory reporting using European Banking Authority standards.
- SAS® Software as a Service There’s no denying that digital transformation is changing the relationship between citizens and government organisations for the better. But digitisation of services is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to delivering a smart, citizen-centric government. In order to realise the full benefits of digital transformation, government departments need to make better use of data, with smart analytics that can drive everything from proactive policymaking, to better social care for individuals.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 9 Accelerate time to benefit and quickly meet new IFRS 9 standards with a package of optional content for use with SAS® Expected Credit Loss.
- SAS® Suspect Claims Detection SAS® Suspect Claims Detection analyzes service claim data in near-real time to identify suspicious claims and service providers.
- SAS® Unified Insights Get faster time to value from your analytics initiatives. Market-leading analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning all work for you in an affordable software solution that scales with your data growth.
- SAS® Unified Insights MM Learn how SAS Unified Insights MM provides a single, comprehensive, analytics platform that empowers everyone − from programmers to consumers of analytic outcomes − with an easy way to centralize and manage data and harness sophisticated data mining, AI and machine learning, data wrangling, and more to get answers and solve problems.
- Unmatched visibility. Rigorous detection. Rapid Resolution. Give your security stack the game-changing visability and threat detection to shut down the most advanced threats earlier and faster.
- Unrivaled analytics. Radically reduced risk. Hardened cyber defense. Give your security stack the game-changing visibility and threat detection to shut down the most advanced threats earlier and faster.
- SAS® Visual Analytics for SAS® G-Cloud Get self-service reports, visual discovery and approachable SAS Visual Analytics provides a modern, integrated environment for governeddiscovery and exploration. Users, including those without advanced analyticalskills, can examine and understand patterns, trends and relationships in data.It’s easy to create and share reports and dashboards that monitor businessperformance. Easy-to-use analytics and visualizations help everyone getinsights from data to better solve complex business problems.
- SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning for SAS® G-Cloud It provides a comprehensive, visual interface for accomplishing all steps relatedto the analytical life cycle. In addition to innovative machine learning and deeplearning techniques for analyzing structured and unstructured data, it integratesall other tasks in your analytical processes. From data preparation andexploration to model development and deployment, multiple personas workin the same, integrated environment. Scalable and elastic processing provideflexibility and speed for faster answers to complex questions.
- SAS® Visual Statistics for SAS® G-Cloud It enables you to interactively explore data and build descriptive and predictivemodels using either a visual drag-and-drop interface or a programminginterface. Data scientists can collaborate with business analysts to refine modelsfor better insights. Distributed, in-memory processing shortens data explorationand model development time.
- SAS® 360 Engage: Digital Take analytical insights from data and interact with customers on digital channels; use existing SAS Customer Intelligence offerings in an integrated hybrid cloud versus having to stitch together digital marketing offerings from various vendors; and truly engage with your customers across channels, devices and time – in a relevant and satisfying way.
- SAS® 360 Engage: Direct Provide relevant and satisfying offers to consumers at their preferred time, on their preferred device, and on their preferred channel or application; personalize messages, tailor offers and engage customers in dynamic, interactive dialogues that build retention, trust and loyalty; and gain insight into customer behavior, optimize interactions across channels and respond to changes in customer behaviors as they occur throughout the customer journey.