Get product overviews, along with key benefits and capabilities.
SAS® Analytics for IoT: Connected Customer
Connect with your customers more intimately than ever before by analyzing streaming data from the IoT.
SAS® Analytics for IoT: Connected Factory
Use streaming line tag data and analytics to achieve peak performance and competitive advantage.
SAS® Analytics for IoT: Connected Vehicles
Analyze streaming IoT data to speed R&D development, enrich customer interactions, and improve automobile quality and safety.
SAS® Analytics for IoT: Smart Cities
SAS Analytics for IoT (for Smart Cities) helps governments make better use of IoT data so they can respond faster and deliver services more effectively.
SAS® Analytics for IoT: Smart Grid
With SAS Analytics for IoT: Smart Grid, utilities can get more value from smart grid data while optimizing the existing analytic infrastructure.
SAS® Asset and Liability Management
SAS Asset and Liability Management provides a high-quality, integrated risk data infrastructure that measures exposure and risk across all risk types and books of business.
SAS® Asset Performance Analytics
SAS Asset Performance Analytics monitors equipment sensors, tags and machine-to-machine (M2M) data to identify hidden patterns that predict failures. This gives personnel time to schedule taking equipment offline for maintenance, avoiding unplanned downtime, revenue losses, and environmental, health and safety issues.
- SAS® Asset Performance Analytics on SAP HANA SAS Asset Performance Analytics monitors equipment sensors, tags and machine-to-machine (M2M) data to identify hidden patterns that predict failures. This gives personnel time to schedule taking equipment offline for maintenance, avoiding unplanned downtime, revenue losses, and environmental, health and safety issues.
SAS® Banking Analytics Architecture
SAS Banking Analytics Architecture provides a scalable business analytics framework for serving your analytical and business intelligence needs. The framework takes data from multiple, disparate operational systems, then formats, cleanses, transforms and stores it in a central data warehouse. The banking data model acts as a single version of the truth that stores information that is detailed, accurate, consolidated and complete.
- SAS® BookRunner® Proactively capture, analyze and simulate energy risk
- SAS® Business Intelligence Executive Dashboard Solution for Credit Unions SAS has partnered with Coastal Federal Credit Union to develop an executive dashboard solution specifically designed to meet the needs of credit unions. Powered by SAS Business Intelligence for Midsized Business – using SAS Analytics and data visualization – the executive dashboard delivers immediate benefits to credit union management via a solution that is: intuitive, flexible, customizable and scalable.
- SAS® Cost and Profitability Management SAS Cost and Profitability Management delivers unmatched financial intelligence that gives businesses the power to maximize profits, contain costs, improve operational efficiencies and accurately predict future costs and resource requirements.
SAS® Cost and Profitability Management
This product brief explains the business value of activity-based management, and describes the features, benefits and capabilities of SAS Cost and Profitability Management (a cloud-based solution that is hosted by Amazon Web Services).
SAS® Credit Scoring
Integrate scorecard development, deployment and monitoring
for better decisions.
- SAS® Curriculum Pathways® SAS Curriculum Pathways provides Web-based learning environments by integrating proven instructional strategies and techniques. The product encourages active, collaborative and cooperative learning that challenges students to become critical thinkers. SAS provides an innovative approach where doing and seeing provide information and encourage insights in ways that textbooks cannot.
- SAS® Customer Analytics for Banking SAS® Customer Analytics for Banking turns raw data into insight that banks can use to manage marketing strategy intelligently and increase customer retention. The integrated software infrastructure enables business users to analyze complex customer behavior hidden in large volumes of historical data.
SAS® Customer Due Diligence
Rate new customers and update existing customer scoring based on key events that could affect the overall risk of the relationship.
SAS® Detection and Investigation for Banking
SAS® Detection and Investigation for Banking is an end-to-end solution for detecting and preventing organized and first-party fraud through a consolidated view of fraud risk. As part of SAS Enterprise Financial Crimes for Banking, the solution provides enhanced fraud detection and improved operational efficiency while decreasing the total cost of ownership. Using multiple techniques – automated business rules, predictive modeling, text mining, database searches, exception reporting, network link analysis, machine learning/AI – banks can detect and prevent fraud at the individual transaction, account, customer and/or network level. It scores and prioritizes alerts based on severity, then routes them to investigation units, where investigators can perform more in-depth reviews to determine if the transaction or any associated historical transactions are fraudulent, resulting in fewer false positive alerts to protect banking customer satisfaction.
SAS® Detection and Investigation for Government
SAS Detection and Investigation for Government helps governments detect and prevent both opportunistic and professional fraud through improved data effectiveness and analytics. Standardize, integrate and authenticate data and consolidate program integrity activities to stop payments before they’re made. Investigators can identify abnormalities and patterns that may indicate fraudulent activity using visualization and analysis techniques. SAS calculates the propensity for fraud at each stage of a process with a fraud analytical engine that uses multiple techniques, such as: automated business rules, predictive modeling, machine learning and AI, search and discovery and network link analysis.
SAS® Detection and Investigation for Health Care
SAS® Detection and Investigation for Health Care takes a unique, hybrid approach to detecting and preventing both opportunistic and professional fraud at each stage of the claims process. The solution’s fraud analytics engine uses multiple techniques (automated business rules, outlier analysis, predictive modeling, text mining, database searches, exception reporting, network link analysis, machine learning/AI etc.) to uncover the likelihood of fraud, waste, abuse and other improper payments that cause loss and compromise payment integrity. The solution provides an end-to-end framework and workflow for detecting, preventing and managing health care claims fraud with components for fraud detection, alert management and case handling.
SAS® Detection and Investigation for Insurance
SAS® Detection and Investigation for Insurance provides an end-to-end solution for detecting, preventing and managing both opportunistic and organized fraud across multiple lines of business. The solution includes components for fraud detection using advanced analytics and machine learning, advanced searching, alert management and case handling, along with the unique ability to uncover hidden relationships among fraudsters, enabling you to focus on stopping the highest-value fraud networks. It’s designed specifically for special investigation units, fraud analysts and claims managers in insurance companies
- SAS® Drug Development The life sciences industry is at a crossroads. In many ways, the industry’s future looks bright. The technological and scientific advances gained in the last several years enable the pursuit of innovative drug treatments and breakthrough medical discoveries that can save lives and enhance quality of life.
- SAS® Enterprise GRC Enterprise Audit Capability SAS Enterprise GRC helps internal audit departments provide greater value to their boards and companies. Using the solution's enterprise auditing component, users can prioritize the audit universe, create effective audit plans, employ computer assisted auditing techniques (CAAT), conduct continuous audit assignments, record issues and create action plans, as well as monitor status through resolution.
SAS® Field Quality Analytics
This product brief describes how organizations have been able to shave months off of their issue-detection-to-correction time and reduce their service and warranty costs by up to 15 percent.
SAS® Field Quality Analytics on SAP HANA
SAS Field Quality Analytics integrates all of the relevant field quality data from warranty systems, customer service records and more to automatically detect emerging issues before they have a significant impact on performance. SAS Field Quality Analytics increases your product and service quality, customer satisfaction and brand equity.
- SAS® Financial Crimes Suite SAS Financial Crimes Suite offers a common analytics platform and module-based solutions that provide solid protection against losses resulting from financial crimes by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of detection and prevention efforts.
- SAS® Financial Management SAS® Financial Management is a sophisticated, robust solution that avoids the problems created by multiple ERP general ledgers and spreadsheets, and meets the demands for timeliness, accuracy and adaptability.
- SAS® Financial Management Adapter for SAP Your route to faster financial intelligence
SAS® Firmwide Risk for Solvency II
Know your risk and capital requirements and streamline Solvency II compliance
- SAS® Fraud Framework for Health Care Is claims fraud just an unfortunate cost of doing business? It doesn’t have to be. The SAS Fraud Framework for Health Care takes a unique, hybrid approach to detecting and preventing both opportunistic and professional fraud at each stage of the claims process.
SAS® Fraud Management
Real-time scoring of all transactions for fast, accurate fraud detection
- SAS® Fraud Network Analysis SAS Fraud Network Analysis is an end-to-end solution for detecting and preventing organized and first-party fraud.
- SAS® High-Performance Risk SAS High-Performance Risk merges the power of an integrated risk platform with a high-performance analytics infrastructure, enabling you to assess your risk exposures with speed and precision so you can make quick, well-informed decisions that will safeguard and enhance the overall financial position of the firm.
- SAS® for Intelligence Management The fight against terrorism, crime and other threats to public security depends on the availability of reliable intelligence. Successful operations need to be able to make use of information from a range of sources, including human intelligence (HUMINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT) and open source intelligence (OSINT).
- SAS® Markdown Optimization Retailers need a proactive approach to optimize the revenue, margin and pace of markdowns – even at a store/SKU level – and SAS has the answer. Powered by SAS software’s superior analytics and built on a high-performance platform with decades of retail experience, SAS Markdown Optimization speeds time to insight, allowing retailers to make critical markdown decisions with precision while keeping inventory fresh and relevant.
SAS® OnDemand for Academics
With SAS OnDemand for Academics, students and professors have quick access to leading software for data management and analytics, with multiple SAS applications available. On large or small volumes of data, students can study data analysis, statistics, research methods, math, economics, data mining, modeling comparisons, data exploration, data visualization and graphical reporting – all in a dynamic and visual Web environment.
SAS® OpRisk Global Data
SAS OpRisk Global Data is the world’s largest, most comprehensive and most accurate repository of information on publicly reported operational losses in excess of US$100,000. The solution documents more than 32,000 events across all industries worldwide and provides up to 50 descriptive, categorization and financial elements.
- SAS® Promotion Optimization SAS® Promotion Optimization provides retailers with proactive answers to drive profitable and targeted promotions, aligned with corporate strategy. The solution generates optimized price and promotional vehicle tactics by generating the industry’s most accurate demand forecast at the store/SKU level.
- SAS® Rapid Predictive Modeler SAS Rapid Predictive Modeler, a component of SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 6.2, empowers business analysts and subject-matter experts with easy-to-use capabilities for quickly generating their own predictive models based on their specific needs and scenarios. This enables a wide range of individuals to use and benefit from predictive models without having to always rely on a potentially limited pool of advanced analytic resources.
- SAS® Regular Price Optimization SAS® Regular Price Optimization enables retailers to proactively plan, optimize and implement pricing based on a comprehensive understanding of consumers, demand and markets.
SAS® Regulatory Content for AnaCredit
Out-of-box content to accelerate implementation of AnaCredit regulatory requirements. Package is based on the ECB’s AnaCredit Manual, incorporates incremental data requirements and provides an extensible, scalable platform with comprehensive data management and reporting capabilities.
SAS® Regulatory Content for CECL
Banks can accelerate the completion of any CECL project using custom models, templates, sample workflows, rules and reporting packages.
SAS® Regulatory Content for EBA Taxonomies
Streamline supervisory reporting using European Banking Authority standards.
SAS® Regulatory Content for IFRS 9
Prebuilt templates for analytics, workflows and reports enable banks to implement IFRS 9 compliant systems faster.
- SAS® Revenue Optimization Suite for Retail The SAS® Revenue Optimization Suite provides a comprehensive view of consumer demand so retailers can optimize lifecycle pricing strategies and corporate profitability. It is the only solution capable of delivering the most accurate demand forecasts at the store/SKU level.
SAS® Solution Content for Stress Testing
Simplify and accelerate supervisory stress testing and internal scenario-based business planning activities.
SAS® Transaction Monitoring Optimization
SAS® can improve transaction monitoring by applying in-memory capabilities and techniques that will speed up and add efficiencies to the optimization process, increase the customer activity being monitored, and reduce false-positive alert output.
SAS® 360 Engage: Digital
Take analytical insights from data and interact with customers on digital channels; use existing SAS Customer Intelligence offerings in an integrated hybrid cloud versus having to stitch together digital marketing offerings from various vendors; and truly engage with your customers across channels, devices and time – in a relevant and satisfying way.
SAS® 360 Engage: Direct
Provide relevant and satisfying offers to consumers at their preferred time, on their preferred device, and on their preferred channel or application; personalize messages, tailor offers and engage customers in dynamic, interactive dialogues that build retention, trust and loyalty; and gain insight into customer behavior, optimize interactions across channels and respond to changes in customer behaviors as they occur throughout the customer journey.