Live and On-Demand sessions from SAS® Global Forum, world’s premier analytics conference
Select sessions, keynotes and reports from DC tonight through Wednesday (March 23-26)
Starting tonight and continuing through Wednesday, select sessions, keynotes and reports from SAS® Global Forum, the world’s premier analytics conference will be livestreamed and made available on-demand.
For those unable to be at the Gaylord National Resort in Washington, DC, March 23-26 in person for SAS Global Forum, the livestreaming and on-demand content will help them to experience this largest gathering of SAS users. Like the record 4,500 attendees from business, government and education in DC this week, livestream and on-demand participants will learn about the very latest in big data analytics, data visualization, analytics in the cloud, customer intelligence, anti-fraud software and more.
The annual SAS Global Forum is sponsored by the SAS Global Users Group, open to all SAS software users throughout the world. SAS Global Forum brings together the best and brightest SAS users and experts, just as it has since 1976. The conference is supported by SAS, the global leader in analytics (per IDC and Forrester).
For a complete schedule of livestreamed and on-demand content, visit the SAS Global Forum Live and On Demand page. Some highlights:
- Sunday, March 23 -- The livestreaming will start this evening (Sunday, March 23) with the opening session at 7:00pm Eastern US Time (EDT).
- Monday, March 24 -- The livestream will feature a morning keynote (at 8:00am EDT) by USA Memory Champion and Climb for Memory CEO Nelson Dellis, followed by the famed SAS Technology Connection at 9:00am EDT, featuring the very latest demos from SASs R&D. The Monday lineup will also spotlight several sessions, tech talks and live reports.
- Tuesday, March 24 -- The livestream will include a morning keynote (8:00am EDT) by futurist and IT Leadership Academy Director Thornton May, as well as more sessions on analytics and modelling topics. Of note: The Tuesday Live Report at 11:00am EDT will feature an interview with SAS founder and CEO Jim Goodnight and several SAS executives.
- Wednesday, March 26 -- Wednesday’s livestreamed morning keynote (8:00am EDT) is by statistics whiz Sebastian Wernicke, a bioinformatician by training and noted TED speaker. The day will also feature several tech sessions, a Tech Talk and a Live Report.
For the complete schedule with details and to Watch Live, visit the http://support.sas.com/events/sasglobalforum/2014/live.html.
Engage via Social Media
Another way to engage with SAS Global Forum is through social media:
- Blogs: Read reports from sessions, view video updates and hear from SAS and customer experts on blogs.sas.com.
- Twitter: Follow @SASsoftware and hashtags #SASGF14 for the user conference and #SASEC14 for the executive conference.
- Facebook: Like SAS on Facebook to receive updates.
Platinum sponsors of SAS Global Forum are Intel, Oracle, SAP and Teradata. See the complete list of sponsors.
Today's announcement was made at SAS Global Forum, the world's largest gathering of SAS users, attended by more than 4,500 business and IT users of SAS software and solutions. Select sessions and keynotes from the user conference will be livestreamed.
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 83,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.