SAS® Global Forum achieves record registration as organizations embrace big data analytics
Still time to register for world's premier analytics conference in DC next week
Here’s more proof that big data and analytics are white hot: The world’s premier analytics conference, SAS® Global Forum, has achieved record registration this year.
More than 4,500 business, government and education leaders will attend SAS Global Forum, March 23-26 at Gaylord National Resort in Washington, DC. The conference, presented by SAS, the global leader in analytics (per IDC and Forrester), is actually two simultaneous and connected events:
- A user conference: More than 3,000 attendees from dozens of countries represent hundreds of organizations. They'll hear from business and technology leaders about how embracing analytics creates value from big data, and see some of the latest technologies to achieve this.
- An executive conference: SAS Global Forum 2014 Executive Conference convenes more than 1,500 director-level and above attendees to explore leadership, analytics and big data
You Can Still Register Today!
Join the record audience and learn how you can transform your data into value and bottom-line results. Visit SAS Global Forum registration today to sign up for the entire user conference or for single-day passes.
To take advantage of the lowest rate, register online by Friday, March 21. You can also register onsite Sunday through Wednesday at the Gaylord National Resort.
For the executive conference (director-level and above only), visit SAS Global Forum Executive Conference registration.
Potential of One, Power of All
Former Secretary of State General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) and author and business adviser Geoffrey Moore are among the keynotes for the executive conference. Futurist and author Thornton May and USA Memory Champion Nelson Dellis will speak at the user conference.
The speakers will echo this year's conference theme, "Potential of One, Power of All.” Analytics experts – including data scientists and business analysts – working with skilled teams and leaders make a big difference for their customers and their organizations’ success.
Executive conference presenters include leaders from Canada Post, Census Bureau, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, Cloudera, Department of Defense, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Treasury, North Carolina State University, OfficeMax, Sanofi, SourceHOV, Target, TD Bank, University of Louisiana, Wyndham and more.
User conference speakers represent leading global organizations including Accenture, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cardinal Health, Cognizant, DBS Bank, Deloitte, Eli Lilly, Family Dollar Stores, GE, Gilt Groupe, Health Canada, Highmark, HSN, Kaiser Permanente, Nestlé USA, Northrop Grumman, Pinnacle Entertainment, SAS and more.
Follow via Social Media and Livestreaming
Another way to engage with SAS Global Forum is through social media:
- Blogs: Read reports from sessions, view video updates and hear from SAS and customer experts on blogs.sas.com.
- Twitter: Follow @SASsoftware and hashtags #SASGF14 for the user conference and #SASEC14 for the executive conference.
- Facebook: Like SAS on Facebook to receive updates.
- Livestreaming: Select sessions and keynotes from the user conference will be livestreamed.
Platinum sponsors of SAS Global Forum are Intel, Oracle, SAP and Teradata. See the complete list of sponsors.
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 75,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.