SAS Data Quality and Data Governance components are delivered by default for all SAS Viya customers without additional cost. SAS Viya, a cloud-native platform, also includes tighter integration of data quality functions within SAS ecosystems. SAS customers can leverage its data quality capabilities in any of its products.
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Quality SolutionsGartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions.
- Customer Story A data-driven approach to whole person careRiverside County relies on data integration and analytics from SAS to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable Californians.
- Customer Story Data quality lifts sales effortsBMC Software achieves real-time data quality to meet customer demand.
- White Paper The SAS Data Governance Framework: A Blueprint for SuccessThis white paper explains how to build a comprehensive data governance framework that encompasses all parts of the data management infrastructure.
- White Paper I Spy PII: How to Use SAS® Data Management for Personal Data ProtectionGet a step-by-step look at how to use SAS Data Management software to access, identify, govern, protect and audit personal data across your organization.
- White Paper The General Data Protection Regulation: What It Means and How SAS® Data Management Can HelpFind out how the GDPR could affect your business and how SAS Data Management solutions can help you prepare.
- White Paper Data Quality Challenges and PrioritiesFind out how organizations are addressing their most pressing data quality issues, discover the top 10 priorities for data quality solutions, and learn the best ways to engage and empower business users to improve data quality.
- White Paper Data Quality: The Achilles' Heel of Risk ManagementEffective data quality management should be considered a basic requirement for modern-day bank management. This paper focuses on five best practices for improving data quality that are derived from successful SAS projects within the financial services industry.
- White Paper Populating a Data Quality Scorecard with Relevant MetricsExplore ways to qualify data control and measures to support a data governance program, and learn how data management practitioners can define metrics that are relevant to how specific data-quality issues affect their business.
- White Paper Building a Data Quality Scorecard for Operational Data GovernanceLearn how to take the concepts of data governance into general practice as a byproduct of the processes of inspecting and managing data quality control.
- Customer Story North Carolina gets tougher on crimeLaw enforcement and criminal justice officials in North Carolina improved data access with an annual savings of $12 million.
- White Paper Building an Analytical Culture for SuccessAn ambitious, culture-centric project reshaped people’s attitudes about data and quickly returned more than a $1 million in cost savings. See the six guiding principles that led to success where three earlier attempts had failed.
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its Affiliates. All rights reserved. This Gartner document is available upon request from SAS.Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.