SAS sustains long-term CCCM success with sophisticated customer analytics. SAS is the only vendor to be a Leader in every Forrester CCCM evaluation since our inaugural report in 2008. Its latest offering — SAS Customer Intelligence 360 (CI 360) — combines modern campaign design and marketing workflows with scalable customer data management, advanced analytics, and continuous optimization capabilities to power the most demanding CCCM environments.
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing HubsSAS is a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs.
- Customer Story Telecom calls on automation to improve market position Vodafone Ukraine reduces customer churn by 30 percent with SAS Customer Intelligence.
- Webinar Evolving Customer Experience for Manufacturers in 2021Applying connected technologies even beyond the factory floor adds value and drives efficiency.
- Customer Story Data visualization: Pathway to better customer insightUsing visual analytics, a major retail group pinpoints key trends in customer data to boost merchandizing and loyalty efforts.
- Webinar AI-Enriched IoT Analytics: Shaping the Future of Customer ExperienceJoin us for this webinar to learn how combining advanced IoT analytics with AI can unlock the value of IoT data and craft a better customer experience.
- Webinar Loyalty Programs are Out. Loyalty Brands are In.Learn how brands can turn moments of truth into long-term customer loyalty.
- Webinar Alignment: The Harmonic Convergence of Banking CXLearn how banks can use data and analytics to adapt and act in real time and provide better customer experiences.
- Webinar Breaking through common barriers to digital marketing success Join us for part one of our two-part webinar series with partner Iris Concise to learn how to proactively address data readiness challenges that can impede marketing performance.
- Article IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Customer Story A new banking philosophy for enhanced customer loyaltyData-driven decisions help Royal Bank of Scotland transform its organizational processes, improve employee engagement and deliver excellent customer service.
- Article A lesson in customer service from Chick-fil-A President Dan CathyDoes Chick-fil-A’s commitment to be kind to employees and provide heartfelt hospitality to customers make the food taste better? President and COO Dan Cathy says it does, and the numbers back him up. He recently shared the secret behind the family-owned company's success.
- Article Four ways Vail Resorts creates epic experiencesVail Resorts is a coveted vacation spot, sure. But did you know the resort is also a social media titan? Find out how Vail Resort gained 35 million social media impressions and turned happy guests into brand ambassadors.
Getting to Why in Omnichannel Marketing Attribution
This paper explores the role of advanced analytical tools in understanding customers, driving marketing effectiveness and optimizing strategies and tactics to maximize business results.
- Webinar Real-Time Decision Manager Join us for this complimentary webinar exploring the challenges that marketers face today building a customer experience (CX) strategy that can adapt in real time to meet customers’ needs.
- Article Under siege: Improving customer experience in bankingBanks are ranking low in customer satisfaction, but improvement is possible says Digital Banking Report owner and publisher Jim Marous.
- White Paper Analytics and the Customer JourneyRead about seven best practices that will help you become better at understanding the customer journey, delivering a more balanced journey and, ultimately, improving each customer experience in the process.
- Customer Story AI-driven personalization gives electronics retailer a boostConrad Electronic uses customer intelligence solutions from SAS to craft relevant offers in real time.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (People Focused), Q2 2020Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (People Focused), Q2 2020
- White Paper Experience Evolution: Staying Ahead of Customer Expectations Through 2030 and BeyondThis report gives all executives strategies to digitally transform - while keeping customers at the center of the business. It underscores SAS' belief that while technology solutions are at the core of CX transformation, companies need to also create the right operating models and have the right talent in place to succeed at CX – during both stable times and uncertain ones.
- Article The 5 new rules of retailWhy did the rules of retail need to be rewritten? Because 2020 happened and shopping patterns changed overnight. There were product shortages, store closures and long lines to get in the few stores that were open. Consumers moved to online shopping in droves and expected a seamless experience in-store and online: Curbside pickup; same-day delivery; contactless delivery; buy online, pick up in store. The list goes on.
- Customer Story Using Customer Intelligence to optimise advertising salesREA Group uses SAS to get a clearer view of its digital advertising.
- Article Real-time customer engagement is the future of experience managementReal-time customer engagement delivers contextual recommendations and decisions to your interactive customer channels at every possible touch point.
- Article A/B testing: A peek behind our curtainSAS makes extensive use of A/B testing methods to improve our products and our customers' experiences. Here's a case study in web page design where you can see the results for yourself.
- Webinar Content Marketing in the Age of UncertaintyLearn how marketers can combine empathy, agility and technology to create meaningful customer interactions.
The Real-Time and Predictive Commerce Playbook for CMOs
Find out how the shift toward real-time and predictive analytics is empowering retailers, and learn the top 10 actions you should take to become a successful retailer in the age of digital Darwinism.
- Webinar The Modern-Day Boardroom Conversation: The Evolving Nature of TrustLearn why it’s essential to treat data privacy as not only a key aspect of the customer experience – but a competitive differentiator.
- Customer Story Staying ahead of retail trendsSouth Korean retailer cut the time it took to produce critical marketing reports from 15 hours to just 40 minutes, allowing it to stay ahead of market trends and competitors.
- Webinar Data and AI: Accelerators of Banking CXJoin us for this webinar featuring experts in financial services, digital marketing and customer experience as we discuss ways to use analytics to your advantage in banking.
Get Started With Big Data: Tie Strategy to Performance
Many organizations have turned to large-scale data gathering and analytics to differentiate their business and compete on a higher level. While it may seem like everyone is doing “big data”, not all organizations have approached the initiative with a strategy that will ultimately succeed. This Harvard Business Review paper explores the very real and difficult challenges that C-level executives face in setting a sound strategy around data and analytics and provides four principles that your organization can put in place to guide a successful big data initiative.
Customer Engagement Analytics: How to Use Data to Create (and Keep) Happy Customers
At a time when technology is woven into just about every aspect of our lives, your organization has probably gotten really good at collecting customer behavioral and feedback data. But how effective is your plan for putting that data into action? In this Aberdeen report, you’ll learn why personalization is critical for today’s marketers and the steps you can take to successfully incorporate analytics into a customer experience management program to deliver personalized, timely and consistent messages throughout the customer journey.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Analytics Technologies, Q3 2020.SAS® Customer Intelligence 360, which helps craft compelling next-best experiences tailored to wherever customers are in their journeys, is named a Leader in The Forrester Wave.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (Document Focused), Q2 2020Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (Document Focused), Q2 2020.
Data and the customer experience
For true customer engagement, marketers have moved beyond transactional interactions such as coupons and traditional tactics that do not offer an engaging experience. Using data and analytics for a deeper understanding of the customer, marketers are more successful in building the relationship.
- White Paper Experience 2030. The Future of Customer Experience is... NOW!Futurum and SAS conducted a global survey including more than 1,700 consumers and brands from the United States, Canada and Mexico to understand what defines customer experience today and how it’s evolving through the year 2030.
Beyond The Campaign
Marketing leaders are constantly trying to build profitable customer relationships by delivering innovative marketing strategies that reach and energize the audience. At the same time, initiatives like customer experience management are driving the need for a marketing makeover. This paper shows how leading companies are repositioning their marketing efforts to prepare for a more data- and results-driven environment.
- Customer Story Building customer satisfaction with better network monitoringSAS Analytics helps a major telecom organization analyze traffic, anticipate problems and improve customer service.
- Article Digital transformation for SMBsFor small and midsize businesses, delivering a better. customer experience is key to digital transformation
- Customer Story Personalization is key in telecommunications. And analytics the natural solution.Telenor Norway uses SAS Analytics to enhance business decisions and continuously adapt to customers’ needs.
- Customer Story Dutch commerce site gives eBay a competitive edge in the NetherlandsFind out how understanding customers keeps the Dutch arm of eBay on top.
- Webinar Master agility and automation for lasting CX advantageLearn why brands that succeed in the coming decade will be the ones that rethink their approach to technology and consumers.
- Webinar Data Management and Real-Time Customer ExperienceLearn how to make peace with your data and take advantage of the unsung hero in your company – data management. Get tips for unifying your customer experience and data management teams and improving CX initiatives.
- White Paper Maximizing Moments of Truth: Creating Meaningful Real-Time Customer InteractionsThe digital marketplace presents new challenges for marketers, yet provides the perfect canvas for creating personalized, relevant communications and developing deep relationships with customers based on ongoing interactions.
- Webinar Connecting With the New Digital CustomerTo connect with customers in a “socially distant” world, the use of smart and immersive digital technology isn’t optional – it’s inescapable.
The Internet of Things: Marketing’s Opportunities and Challenges
Learn how marketers can apply event-based marketing and real-time marketing capabilities to capitalize on IoT data in the moment by pinpointing significant customer events, which then trigger real-time customer decisions. The result? Best offers delivered in real time, given the consumer’s current context.
- Webinar Digital Transformation Session 2: Giving People What They Need to SucceedJoin SAS and Accenture for Part 2 of our webinar series as we explore how to empower people to work smarter, develop new skills and be catalysts for change.
- Customer Story Workplace solutions retailer creates compelling customer experience via data-driven marketingOffice Depot Europe drives change by putting SAS Customer Intelligence 360 at the center of its digital transformation.
- Customer Story Fewer coupons, more sales Belgium grocer Colruyt uses predictive analytics to tailor promotions, boost customer spending.
Customer Analytics: Taking the First Step
Take the first step toward creating a valuable customer analytics program – understanding the customer using data visualization capabilities.
- Article Reimagine marketing: Today, tomorrow and in times of disruptionPutting the customer first has never been more important than it is now. One way marketers can prepare for the new reality is to look at each step in the marketing process (the marketing lifecycle) and map martech capabilities into the lifecycle, based on what you are trying to accomplish with each step.
- Customer Story Hybrid approach ensures seamless experience for insurance customersInsurance company Topdanmark gains a true omnichannel marketing approach and better workflows with SAS® Customer Intelligence 360.
- Analyst Report White Paper Marketing Analytics for Manufacturing: Forging Customer InsightsBusiness Intelligence
- Webinar Transform CX to stand the test of timeLearn how to evaluate the cost and ROI of an enterprisewide CX transformation – and set up your brand for future success.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q4 2020Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q4 2020.
Improve Customer Experience with Actionable Artificial Intelligence
While more marketers turn to artificial intelligence technologies, this new territory also raises more questions. This paper offers a detailed look into how AI works, and explores the opportunities and challenges it presents.
- White Paper Six Ways to Use Subscriber Data to Build a Stronger Business
Using Data to Create Outcome-Based Customer Experiences
A framework for moving from a transactional, static data framework (think traditional customer experience management) to a more fluid, analytically driven approach where the data and analytics are fused into the process rather than being siloed.
Data Elevates the Customer Experience
Delivering exceptional customer experiences has become a key differentiator for top organizations today. Now you can see where your peers and competitors stand in the new Forbes Insights report Data Elevates the Customer Experience.
- Article 3 ways to rethink retail forecasting and demand planning The pandemic has profoundly changed consumer shopping behaviors and experiences and the increasing pressure has retailers scrambling to improve their ability to precisely predict and plan for demand. If you don’t know where to start, here are three questions to ask as you rethink your forecasting and demand planning.
- Customer Story Telstra calls on SAS to keep customers engagedAustralia’s largest telecommunications company relies on SAS Analytics to better understand customers’ needs and develop the products and services they want.
- White Paper Using Hybrid Cloud Capabilities for True Omnichannel MarketingSeamless, agile customer interactions require a marketing system that can collect data about a customer’s interactions and behavior across all touch points, regardless of underlying technology. Learn how SAS Customer Intelligence 360 lets you use both cloud and on-site channels and data to create an omnichannel marketing solution.
- Webinar Optimize CX by Embedding AI Into Your MarketingIncrease marketing speed with embedded AI and machine learning
- Article Customer data platform: What it is and why it’s important The recent rise in popularity for CDPs has led to a considerable amount of market confusion. Here's everything you need to know about how a CDP works, challenges to consider -- and how to go beyond the CDP with seamless integration.
- Webinar Digital Transformation Session 1: Putting Customer Experience Front and CenterJoin SAS and Accenture to learn about the architecture needed to enable digital transformation and deliver an improved customer experience.
- Customer Story Swiss financial institution uses advanced analytics to reimagine marketing and personalize customer experiencesPostFinance turns to SAS to automate and optimize campaigns for improved offers, more effective communications and higher response rates.
- Article Marketers and privacyCompanies that break new privacy laws get fined heavily, but there may be an even greater cost: A damaged reputation.
- Article Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- Customer Story Better customer service via machine learningAdvanced analytics helps Rogers Communications become more customer-centric, cutting customer complaints in half.
- Webinar Managing Customer Identity Data to Create a Better Customer JourneyLearn how to capitalize on emerging digital technologies to make customer experiences more conversational, immersive and transparent
Shopper Insights to Improve Retail Loyalty Programs
Leveraging Kellogg’s experiential learning initiative, SAS worked with a group of MBA marketing research students to find out what drives retailer loyalty. The findings offer guidance on how retailers can improve their loyalty programs.
- Webinar Empathy and Understanding: Driving Loyalty Through Data and AnalyticsLearn how to go beyond loyalty programs and instead create personalized interactions throughout every step of the customer journey.
- White Paper Redefining Brand Performance for the 21st CenturyUse analytics and technology platforms to become genuinely customer-centric, and make the right connections with customers at the right time, on the right device.
- White Paper Five Steps to Analytical Maturity
- Webinar Real-Time Analytics in Banking: Deeper Customer Insights. Better Customer ExperienceLearn how to create real-time, contextualized interactions and analyze all data to gain a holistic view of customers.
Analytics Accelerates Monetization Opportunities for Connected Vehicle and Mobility Services
Learn how automakers and their partners are using IoT data and analytics to help them reshape business models, seize new sources of revenue and develop inventive ways to better serve customers.
- E-Book How Customer Intelligence Is Energizing the Utilities IndustryLearn how to use customer analytics to move from mass marketing that often misses your targeted customers (or comes at the wrong time) to more right-timed and contextual offers based on the data you already have.
- White Paper Testing, TestingA/B testing can give marketers more confidence in their marketing because it provides an analytical way to choose the right message for the right customers at the right time using the right channels. This Point of View paper explains what A/B testing is, why it matters and how it works.
- Article Your customers aren’t afraid of new technologies. Are you? New research uncovered some interesting themes for the next decade of customer engagement. Surprisingly, consumers are embracing technology at a faster rate than brands might expect or admit.
- Webinar Is Customer-Centric Data Privacy an Oxymoron? Your Customers Don’t Think So.Learn how brands can meet and even exceed their goals in the age of data privacy.
- Webinar Privacy + Trust: The New Measures of CXWant to achieve a competitive edge? Learn why being customer-centric also means being privacy-obsessed.
- Webinar Make Better Decisions With Analytically Driven MarketingLearn how the analytical scoring of attribution models can help you optimize marketing operations and outcomes.
- Webinar Breaking through common barriers to digital marketing success (Part II)Join us for part two of our two-part webinar series with partner Iris Concise to learn how to proactively address data readiness challenges that can impede marketing performance.
TDWI Checklist Report | Six Best Practices to Ignite the Customer Experience with IoT
The IoT extends digital customer experience to physical customer experience and customer journeys for ultimate brand distinction. This TDWI Checklist Report, sponsored by SAS, outlines six best practices for data professionals and practitioners when using IoT to improve customer experience.
- E-Book Customer experience - now and into the futureExperience 2030: Research reveals 5 key themes driving customer experience. Build a forward-looking customer experience framework.
- Article Tread carefully with customer data platformsThe potential benefits of customer data platforms are significant, but CDPs are by no means a silver bullet. Follow these three steps to avoid disillusionment.
- White Paper Experience 2030: Pulse ReportThis pulse report is the result of a re-examination of our prior research, informed by the responses of more than 600 global consumers, executives, marketers and technology professionals during June and July 2020. We validated that the operating models for consumer and brand engagement hold true yet continue to be redefined as brands adapt and accelerate their plans to build for the future.
Unleashing the Power of Text Analytics for Hotels
Discover how text analytics can improve the way your hotel runs its business – from marketing to operations to revenue management.
- Customer Story Customer engagement blooms with analytics and AIInnovative marketing campaigns lead to improved customer retention and loyalty at 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
- Webinar Digital Transformation Session 3: The Data Factory ApproachJoin SAS and Accenture for Part 3 of our webinar series as we explore the foundational layer of digital transformation – the data.
Mobility, Vulnerability and the State of Data Privacy
We live in a mobile, digital world. Consumers expect and demand that they can connect every aspect of their daily lives to their smartphones and tablets. To live up to this expectation requires organizations to be more intimately aware of consumers’ wants and preferences. How are views changing as we become less attached to our technology and it literally is becoming more attached to us? Read our third annual survey to see how consumer sentiment is adapting to these changes.
- Customer Story The right offer every timeMigros individualizes its marketing with SAS Customer Intelligence, sees response rates and revenue increase.
- Webinar How to Measure Operational Effectiveness and ROI in Today’s Global EnvironmentLearn how to improve business processes and operate with agility in today’s uncertain environment.
- Webinar Banking Under Siege: Avoiding the Trust and Customer Experience Collision CourseLearn why protecting data privacy is critical to earning customers’ trust – and what banks must do to meet the latest regulations.
- E-Book Brilliant decision? In the battle for consumers’ hearts and minds, retailers have typically focused their digital transformation initiatives on customer experience and engagement. However, in these challenging times, it’s not enough to just get the customer’s attention — you need to convert impressions and site or store visits into sales and fulfilled orders.
- Webinar Engaging With Smart and Immersive Tech: Your Customers Are Ready – Are You?Learn how you can make the most of new, emerging technology to start creating better customer experiences.
- Webinar Going Beyond CDP To Succeed in the Hybrid Digital/Physical WorldLearn how to better manage data and adapt your engagement strategies to a new customer environment.
The Architecture and Security of SAS® Marketing Operations Management
The architecture of the SAS Marketing Operations Management solution and various aspects of its deployment.
- Webinar The Interplay of Analytics With Strategy, Art and ExperienceLearn how marketers can pivot right now in the face of today’s unprecedented challenges.
- Analyst Report The Total Economic Impact Of SAS Customer Intelligence 360Understand the cost savings and business benefits SAS marketing analytics solutions provide this financial services organization.
- Webinar Real-Time Analytics in Communications: Deeper Customer Insights. Better Customer Experience.Learn how to create real-time, contextualized interactions and analyze all data to gain a holistic view of customers.
- Analyst Report The Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (EMSS Modules), Q2 2021SAS is the only vendor to be a Leader in every Forrester CCCM evaluation since our inaugural report in 2008," says Forrester report.
- E-Book Your guide to becoming a modern marketerWhat skills do you need to become a modern marketer, and how can you use those skills to transform your marketing organization? This e-book provides a plan of action, starting with your data.
Using SAS Marketing Optimization to improve credit-line optimization
Learn how SAS Marketing Optimization enables credit line optimization to balance the needs of managing risk exposure and achieving an acceptable rate of return at the portfolio level, as well as to devise a structured approach and advanced methodology that supports credit line strategy.
ANA Magazine: Measures for Success
This report is part of ANA Magazines Thought Leadership Series sponsored by SAS.
Six Keys to Credit Risk Modeling for the Digital Age
Modernizing and automating the end-to-end process for origination and servicing – from data management to model development to credit decisions – can reduce credit losses and boost performance. This paper explores how infusing machine learning into this process supports more effective credit decisions for individuals, products or portfolios.
Managing the Analytics Life Cycle for Decisions at Scale
Let the SAS Analytics Life Cycle guide you through the iterative process of going from raw data to predictive modeling to automated decisions, faster. This paper tells you how.
- Webinar Holistic CX Measurement: How to Reflect Loyalty and Business Value Metrics Learn how you can accurately quantify the results and ROI of your customer strategy and marketing efforts.
- Webinar Experience 2030: Future-Proof Your Customer StrategyWhat will the future of customer experience look like? How will technology change the way we engage with content, customers, brands and each other?
- Webinar CX to the Power of AI: How to Use AI for Maximum Loyalty Learn how AI can help marketers create more personalized digital experiences, reduce churn and quickly capitalize on upsell opportunities.
Real-Time Analytics: The Key to Unlocking Customer Insights & Driving the Customer Experience
This Harvard Business Review Analytic Services report looks at how businesses are using advanced customer data analytics, along with real-time analytics and real-time marketing, to enhance their customers’ experiences.
- Article What big data has brought to the privacy discussionHow does big data impact your privacy? There are ways to balance privacy and security in an increasingly transparent and dangerous world.
- Customer Story Get better insights about your customers Sanoma's campaigns are targeted more optimally to customers - resulting in a high response rate, an increase in revenue per customer and enhanced customer value.
Unleashing the Power of Text Analytics for Travel
Discover how text analytics can improve the way your travel organization runs its business – from marketing to operations to revenue management.
- White Paper SAS for Media
- Customer Story New Zealand Ministry of Social DevelopmentThe New Zealand Ministry of Social Development uses big data to profoundly improve the lives of citizens.
- White Paper Blazing the Trail from Data to Insight to ActionThis report presents results of a survey of 105 marketing executives of large global organizations, conducted by Forbes Insights in partnership with SAS. Learn how much these organizations have integrated customer data analytics into their key processes, which areas are still works in progress, and how your organization compares.
Journey to the Core of Customer Centricity
Many communications service providers (CSPs) have begun their digital transformations, but the big question remains – how can operators improve the overall customer experience and still increase revenue? To accomplish digital transformation and be truly customer focused, CSPs need to understand the customer journey.
- White Paper Marketing attribution: Giving credit where credit is dueMarketing attribution helps you analyze the impact and business value of company-generated marketing interactions to help make the best marketing investment decisions. The challenge is to interpret the massive volumes of customer data that continues to expand day by day.
Power your digital transformation with guided analytics
Marketers today must deploy a wide range of advanced analytics with total transparency and without needing to be a data scientist to evaluate the results. SAS provides the most complete analytics solutions for marketers.
- Webinar Mastering Decisioning to Stay in the CX GameLearn how to achieve real-time data collection and analysis to proactively meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Analyst Report Worldwide Big Data and Analytics Software Market Shares, 2019: Investment in Data Continues In this compilation of IDC reports, SAS is ranked No.1 in worldwide revenue in Advanced and Predictive Analytics Software, and in the top five for Artificial Intelligence Software Platforms, Analytic Data Integration and Intelligence Software, Services Operations Analytic Applications and Customer Relationship Analytic Applications.
- Article Three ways to improve real time marketing resultsReal-time marketing enables you to reach customers during purchase deliberations to provide the push a campaign needs be wildly successful.
Your guide to modernizing the marketing organization
Best practices to guide your analytical transformation – and help you reinvent your marketing organization for the digital age.
Today’s consumers not only expect a lot from brands, they also capitalize on AI, IoT, mixed reality and other immersive and emerging tech. This puts tremendous pressure on marketing organizations to reinvent their operating models so they can act in the moment.
This global report identifies the various relationships between brands and consumers that shape customer engagements today, uncovering where they are aligned and where they are not. It provides insights to help brands bridge those gaps to build a forward-looking customer experience framework to help move their companies into the future.
Third-party paper sponsored by SAS and conducted by Futurum Research.
- Webinar Unlocking Customer Insights and Driving Customer Experience in RetailJoin experts from SAS, Intel and Accenture to find out how retailers are successfully using real-time integrated data analytics to improve customer experience.
- Webinar Retail Reality: New Rules for Building Brand Loyalty in Times of CrisisRetail and customer experience leaders share highlights from recent global research, including strategies for creating the critical connections that turn customers into brand boosters in this new environment.
Digital Intelligence: The Heart of Successful Digital Transformation
This paper explores how digital transformation is changing marketing and customer experience throughout industries, including banking, retail and telecommunications. It also covers the importance of data in digital intelligence and discusses strategic ways to build a digital intelligence platform.
- Webinar Real-Time Analytics in Retail: Deeper Customer Insights. Better Customer Experience. Learn how to create real-time, contextualized interactions and analyze all data to gain a holistic view of customers.
- White Paper The Art of Decisive Merchandising This research report discusses which changes in merchandising offer the most painful obstacles to overcome and which ones open doors to the most promising opportunities.
- Article Five trends that will reshape customer experienceApplying the latest research from HBR gives a new twist on this surprisingly relevant 2015 list of CX do’s and don’ts.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2020.SAS is named a Leader in this report, with highest scores in Models Operations and Data Integration, as well as strategic ability to execute.
Using Big Data to Enable the Omnichannel Retail Experience
As trends in consumer buying patterns continue to evolve, retailers need solutions that can derive deep data analytic insights to provide a more sophisticated, centralized view of their customers’ preferences and buying journeys.