Got SAS skills? Get SAS certified, and set yourself apart. Students, educators and other academic staff can get 50 percent off the standard certification exam fees.
Why get SAS® certified?
- Valuable investment that pays off. SAS Certification credentials are highly valued, and students, educators and other academic staff can get a SAS Certification credential at a steep discount – 50 percent off the standard, full-price, published fees.
- Recognition. SAS Certification credentials are globally recognized as the premier means for validating your SAS knowledge.
- Access to higher-paying job opportunities. According to a Money magazine and PayScale study, of all skills considered by employers, SAS was found to be worth the most in terms of salary.
What SAS® Certification credentials are available?
SAS offers several certification credentials in the following areas:
- Foundation Tools
- Advanced Analytics
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Data Management
- Technical Certifications for SAS Partners
Being a SAS Certified [Professional] does put me in a distinct league. When I talk to potential employers, they point to my SAS Certification as an advantage. K. Parekh Quantitative Health Care Analyst
How do I get a SAS® Certification credential?
- You must request a discount voucher prior to registering for a SAS Global Certification exam.
- Once you receive your discount voucher, you may select the certification credential you want, and register for the exam using the Get SAS Certified link below.