What’s Inside The Quad?
The Quad is a gathering place – a casual and interactive space that invites both user and executive attendees to mingle, share and learn from other SAS enthusiasts. With more than 80,000 square feet and two levels, there’s something to do and see for everyone! And there’s new and exciting features – like the new virtual reality tour of SAS and the chance to personalize your own conference tee. Don’t miss it!
The Quad Hours
4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.*
*The Quad – Lower will be closed from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. to set up for the Happy Hour Reception.
9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Something for Every Attendee
Inside our bi-level Quad setup, you’ll find resources, information, networking opportunities and chances to have a little fun. So come and check it out!
A sneak peek at what The Quad offers:
- The theaters with seating for 150 people each feature technical and executive-level presentations. This is always a popular attraction you won’t want to miss!
- Also featured in The Quad: technology demos. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to talk with experts on everything from administration and architecture to troubleshooting and implementation success. See demos on administration, analytics, business Intelligence, data management, JMP®, programming, solutions technical support and more.
- In the Catalyst Cafe, you’ll get hands-on with new channels to use SAS technologies. Whether that's SAS on a mobile device or SAS in the cloud, we give you a firsthand look. Come and see what SAS can do for you!
- Looking for a little help? Then be sure to stop by the Code Doctors to diagnose problems and prescribe treatment for your code.
- During the conference, make sure to visit our sponsors in The Quad. You’ll discover how their complementary products and services add value to SAS software. We value our strong business relationships with our sponsors.
- Drop by The Quad Store to pick up your free 2017 T-shirt while supplies last. And, explore a wide variety of other conference materials. And if you need cool swag? You’ll find your favorite SAS gear at SAS Merchandise.
- Visit SAS Press to meet authors and learn how you can write your own book. Then stop by the bookstore with more than 150 titles on display. Plus enjoy big savings! You can save 20% plus free shipping in the US.
- For those who appreciate real-world examples, be sure and check out the E-posters section. Here we’ll showcase more than 70 real-world applications of SAS in a highly visual, electronic format.
- Want to make sure you’re connected? Then don’t miss the SAS Cares area where you can connect with resources from SAS. Update your SAS profile, sign up for newsletters and blogs, check out our new website, learn about Data for Good initiatives, or take the opportunity to give us feedback by taking our customer survey. We’d love to hear from you!
- If you’re looking to improve your SAS skills while in Orlando, stop by the Learn section of The Quad. Visit areas such as self-paced learning, SAS for higher education solutions, SAS Certification and SAS training.
- And what would The Quad be without networking? After all, meeting with other like-minded business professionals is an ideal opportunity to bolster your career. Looking for opportunities to kick back and mingle? Be sure and join us for Happy Hour in The Quad on Monday evening from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
The Quad offers something for everyone. Don’t miss it!